• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Silver & Gold Apron With Ribbon - Incentive Item

In summary, the "Fs: Silver & Gold Apron With Ribbon - Incentive Item" is made of a durable and high quality combination of silver and gold fabric. It features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties for a comfortable fit, and is machine washable on a gentle cycle. Unfortunately, it does not offer personalization options, but there are other customizable aprons available for purchase. The length of the apron measures 28 inches to provide ample coverage.
sarahschefshop
FS: Silver & Gold Apron with Ribbon - Incentive Item -- NEW IN PKGI have the silver apron with gold paisley apron - New In Package!
Includes plain silver ribbon or silver ribbon with "Pampered Chef" logo !!!
Asking $20 including s/h OR make offer! Please send email to [email protected]

Paypal only! Thanks!

Sarah

Attachments

• DSC02338-A.jpg
    DSC02338-A.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 411
  • DSC02339-A.jpg
    DSC02339-A.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
I'm interested in your apron. I pm'd you

still available!!!

Last edited:
still available!!!
make offer!

still available!!!

1. What is the material of the "Fs: Silver & Gold Apron With Ribbon - Incentive Item"?

The apron is made of a durable and high quality combination of silver and gold fabric.

2. Is the apron adjustable?

Yes, the apron features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties to ensure a comfortable fit for all sizes.

3. Can I personalize the apron with my name?

Unfortunately, this particular apron does not offer the option for personalization. However, we do have other customizable aprons available for purchase.

4. Is this apron machine washable?

Yes, the apron can be safely washed in a machine on a gentle cycle. We recommend air drying to maintain the quality of the fabric.

5. What is the length of the apron?

The apron measures 28 inches in length, providing ample coverage to protect your clothing while cooking or baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • sarahschefshop