• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Black Grilling Apron? Check Out Our Brand New Incentive Item!

In summary, the black grilling apron is a popular item and can be sold at a discount if it is advertised as a Father's Day special.
deanna_g
I have the black grilling apron earned as an incentive last month brand new in the package for sale. $15+S&H

Don't you want to show it at your shows this month to advertise the Father's Day special? I had a guy wear mine around during my entire show today. He loved it!

In my 2.5 years as a consultant, I've had 2 men at my shows. So, no. lol.

Well, that's why! You never offered them the "proper attire" to attend a party! LOL

deanna_g said:
In my 2.5 years as a consultant, I've had 2 men at my shows. So, no. lol.

You can still show it off to the women who would want to buy one for their husband!! That's the whole point to it - Father's Day!!

If you want to sell it you might want to adjust the price or wait. We can all buy them for less than that right now.

In the name of the person we are buying it for: at least 20% commission.
In a personal order, again 20% - 30% off.
As the host of a show - show discount, half price, free...

I wasn't even thinking along those lines. I'll keep it and see what happens.

I took mine to a show tonight and sold 2 Grilling Sets, and 1 Apron. :)

I took it to a show and sold one set. That turner is awesome!!!

Everyone here laughs at the bottle opener feature on the turner. It's Wisconsin! It's essential! ;)

Girl, start telling them that you offer couples shows where they guys go out & grill while the girls do something else in the kitchen & then you meet up to eat. They love it!

Good idea! The wife that was ordering tonight was trying to be "frugal". Her hubby came and tried out a couple of things and gave her the go-ahead to go for it!

Sheila said:
Girl, start telling them that you offer couples shows where they guys go out & grill while the girls do something else in the kitchen & then you meet up to eat. They love it!

This is SO true! Do this! Again at my show last night (where I sold grilling sets and an apron) I booked 3 shows - 2 for June, and 1 for July. All three will be Grilling Shows, and one is a Couples Grilling Show!

Oh believe me, I've offered couples shows a TON. I think the main problem is that where I live, it's a major farming community. The guys aren't ever even home in the evenings. And the women do the cooking. It's as simple as that. Not that I mind. My sales have been through the roof since I moved here 2 years ago. I haven't had a month where my sales were under $1800 since I moved here. And I only do 2-3 shows a month.

Related to Looking for a Black Grilling Apron? Check Out Our Brand New Incentive Item!

1. What material is the black grilling apron made of?

The black grilling apron for sale is made of a durable and lightweight polyester fabric that is perfect for grilling and cooking.

2. Is the apron adjustable?

Yes, the black grilling apron features an adjustable neck strap and waist ties, allowing for a comfortable and customizable fit for all body types.

3. Does the apron have pockets?

Yes, the black grilling apron has multiple pockets for holding grilling tools, utensils, and even your phone or recipe cards.

4. Can the apron be personalized?

Unfortunately, the black grilling apron for sale is not currently available for personalization. However, it is a great gift for any chef or grilling enthusiast.

5. Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the black grilling apron is machine washable, making it easy to clean and maintain for your next grilling adventure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • morgieloo88