• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Brand New 2010 HWC Apron for Sale - Only $50! PayPal Accepted

In summary, The 2010 HWC apron is made of a durable and high-quality cotton blend fabric that is perfect for everyday use in the kitchen. It is one-size-fits-all with an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties for a comfortable and customizable fit. The apron is also machine washable and only available in one color - a classic black with the Pampered Chef logo embroidered on the front. To purchase the apron, you can send $50 through PayPal to the provided email address and it will be shipped to your provided address upon receipt of payment.
DebbieJ
I have a brand new 2010 HWC Apron. I took it out of the package to look at it, folded it up, and put it back in.

Asking $50 plus shipping or make me an offer. Paypal only.

EMAIL ME if you are interested. I will not accept PMs or reply to anyone on this thread. jenningsdeb at gmail dot com

Thanks!

WOW! $50 PLUS shipping - seriously?

Really?? That seems REALLY high to me!!! But hey, there might be a taker ...

If there is, they 'really' want the apron.

Man, I wish they'd offer it on supply (like they did with the consultant bags that were originally earned) then evetually for sale on supply. :(

I want to buy one but $50 is too high for me!

1. What is the material of the apron?

The 2010 HWC apron is made of a durable and high-quality cotton blend fabric that is perfect for everyday use in the kitchen.

2. Is the apron one-size-fits-all?

Yes, the apron is designed to fit most adults with an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties for a comfortable and customizable fit.

3. Can I wash the apron in the washing machine?

Yes, the apron is machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it in cold water and hanging it to dry to maintain its quality.

4. Is the apron only available in one color?

Yes, the 2010 HWC apron is currently only available in one color - a classic black with the Pampered Chef logo embroidered on the front.

5. How do I purchase the apron?

You can purchase the apron by sending $50 through PayPal to the provided email address. Once payment is received, we will ship the apron to the address provided by you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ritabenson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • doughmama