• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Current and Retired Products, Logo Items

In summary, current products are items currently available for purchase from Pampered Chef, while retired products are no longer available. You can check a product's availability on their website or consult a catalog or consultant. Retired products cannot be purchased from Pampered Chef, but may be found through third-party sellers or resale websites. Logo items are products featuring the Pampered Chef logo, used for promotional purposes. Unfortunately, retired products cannot be requested to be brought back, but Pampered Chef is constantly introducing new products.
DebbieJ
See the attached list--I just reduced some prices! Feel free to make me an offer if you don't like my prices. Payment is Paypal ONLY.

You must EMAIL ME if you are interested.
I will not be doing business via PMs. jenningsdeb at gmail dot comThanks!

Attachments

• Items for Sale.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 404
do you still have the kitchen shears? i'd love to have them

lauriedip said:
do you still have the kitchen shears? i'd love to have them

She said to email her. ;)

sorry, in too much of a hurry
glad there are police cs'ers out there!

lauriedip said:
sorry, in too much of a hurry
glad there are police cs'ers out there!

Not a police - just trying to help you get an answer to your question.

i was just kidding, i think it is great
thank you

Laurie, I still have them but I can't email you--you don't have it enabled in your profile. Please email me jenningsdeb at gmail dot com.

What are current and retired products?

Current products are items that are currently available for purchase from Pampered Chef. Retired products are items that were previously sold by Pampered Chef but are no longer available for purchase.

How can I tell if a product is current or retired?

You can check the product's availability on the Pampered Chef website. You can also consult the catalog or reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I still purchase retired products?

No, retired products are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or on resale websites.

What are logo items?

Logo items are products that feature the Pampered Chef logo, such as aprons, tote bags, and kitchen tools. These items are not specific to a certain product or recipe and are often used for promotional purposes.

Can I request a specific retired product to be brought back?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not bring back retired products. However, they are always introducing new and innovative products to their current lineup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
Replies
Views
AudraKYPCLady
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies