• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August/September Bonus Apron for Sale

In summary, the August/September Bonus Apron for Sale is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef for a discounted apron available during the months of August and September. The price varies depending on the current promotion, but it is typically lower than regular aprons. It is not available for purchase outside of these months, and both consultants and customers can purchase multiple aprons while supplies last.
ritabenson
Gold Member
The apron we got for submitting 2 shows in each month.Brand New in package $20 to include shippingemail me at chefrita2010 @ gmail . com Minus the spaces :)

Last edited:
Offers considered......Lowered to $20

Hi there! I'm interested in the apron you're selling. Can you tell me more about it? What material is it made of and what size is it? Also, do you have any pictures? Thanks!

1. What is the August/September Bonus Apron for Sale?

The August/September Bonus Apron for Sale is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase a limited edition apron at a discounted price during the months of August and September.

2. How much does the August/September Bonus Apron cost?

The cost of the August/September Bonus Apron varies depending on the current promotion, but it is typically priced at a discounted rate compared to regular aprons. You can check the current price on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I purchase the August/September Bonus Apron at any time?

The August/September Bonus Apron is only available for purchase during the months of August and September. After that, it will no longer be available for sale. So make sure to take advantage of this offer while it lasts!

4. Is the August/September Bonus Apron only available for consultants?

No, the August/September Bonus Apron is available for purchase by both consultants and customers. It's a great opportunity for both to stock up on stylish and functional aprons at a discounted price.

5. Can I purchase more than one August/September Bonus Apron?

Yes, you can purchase as many August/September Bonus Aprons as you'd like, while supplies last. They make great gifts for friends and family who love to cook and bake, so stock up while you can!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • byrd1956