• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2013 Consultant Apron for Sale!

In summary, the 2013 Consultant Apron is made of durable and lightweight cotton twill fabric and is one size fits all with adjustable straps. It is also machine washable and has two large pockets and a loop for holding utensils or recipe cards. However, it is not customizable with names or logos.
jkendall
I have the 2013 New Consultant apron, still in the package, for sale! $10 + $2 to ship. Please email me at [email protected] if you would like it!

Do you still have this?

Hi there! I am interested in purchasing your 2013 New Consultant apron. Could you possibly provide some more information about the apron, such as the size and any specific features it may have? Also, do you have any pictures of the apron that you could send me? Thank you!

What is the material of the 2013 Consultant Apron?

The 2013 Consultant Apron is made of durable and lightweight cotton twill fabric.

What size options are available for the apron?

The 2013 Consultant Apron is one size fits all, with adjustable straps for a comfortable and customizable fit.

Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the apron is machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

What features does the apron have?

The 2013 Consultant Apron has two large pockets for holding utensils or recipe cards, as well as a loop for holding a towel or oven mitt.

Can I personalize the apron with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, the 2013 Consultant Apron is not customizable with names or logos. However, it does have a stylish and professional Pampered Chef logo already embroidered on the front.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • PamperedGirl_KC