• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Large List of Items--New and Retired

In summary, the most popular new items from the "Fs" category are the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Nonstick Grill Pan, Silicone Oven Mitt, and Measuring Cup Set. Several retired items from the "Fs" category, such as the Deep Covered Baker, Classic Batter Bowl, Garlic Press, Stoneware Collection, and Salad Chopper, are highly sought after. Many of the new items from the "Fs" category are dishwasher safe, including the Quick Cooker, Nonstick Grill Pan, Silicone Oven Mitt, Measuring Cup Set, and Classic Batter Bowl. Retired items from the "Fs" category are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef, but may be found through resale websites or other consultants.
DebbieJ
See the attached list. I accept Paypal only. PLEASE EMAIL ME at jenningsdeb at gmail dot com if you are interested. I prefer to do all transactions via email and anyone who emails me will receive preference over anyone who replies here or sends me a PM. Thanks.

Attachments

• Items for Sale.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
I uploaded an updated list in my first post. Items are going fast! Thanks!

1. What are the most popular new items from the "Fs" category?

The most popular new items from the "Fs" category include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Nonstick Grill Pan, the Silicone Oven Mitt, and the Measuring Cup Set.

2. Are there any retired items from the "Fs" category that are highly sought after?

Yes, there are several retired items from the "Fs" category that are highly sought after, including the Deep Covered Baker, the Classic Batter Bowl, the Garlic Press, the Stoneware Collection, and the Salad Chopper.

3. Are any of the new items from the "Fs" category dishwasher safe?

Yes, many of the new items from the "Fs" category are dishwasher safe, including the Quick Cooker, the Nonstick Grill Pan, the Silicone Oven Mitt, the Measuring Cup Set, and the Classic Batter Bowl.

4. Can I purchase retired items from the "Fs" category?

Unfortunately, retired items from the "Fs" category are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through resale websites or from other Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Are there any promotions or discounts available for items in the "Fs" category?

Promotions and discounts for items in the "Fs" category may vary. It's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for current promotions and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Candi_f