• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale - Paisley White/Black Apron - New

In summary, the Paisley White/Black Apron is made of a durable cotton-polyester blend and is one size fits all with adjustable straps. It is also machine washable and features two large pockets on the front. Unfortunately, it does not offer customization options for personalization.
morgieloo88
Brand new in packaging HWC Black/White Paisley Apron that we received for doing two shows in April for sale. Asking $30 and I will cover the shipping (if in US). Email me or message me - [email protected]

Thanks!

This has been sold.

1. What material is the apron made of?

The Paisley White/Black Apron is made of a durable cotton-polyester blend, making it both comfortable and easy to clean.

2. What size is the apron?

This apron is one size fits all, with an adjustable neck strap and waist ties to ensure a comfortable and personalized fit for every cook.

3. Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the Paisley White/Black Apron is machine washable. Simply toss it in the washing machine with like colors and tumble dry low for best results.

4. Does the apron have pockets?

Yes, this apron features two large pockets on the front, perfect for holding utensils, recipe cards, or any other small kitchen essentials.

5. Can I customize this apron with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, this particular apron does not offer customization options. However, we do have other apron styles that can be personalized with your name or logo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • byrd1956