• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When You Wish... Disney Apron Fs

In summary, the "When You Wish... Disney Apron Fs" is a durable and lightweight polyester-cotton blend fabric apron that can be adjusted to fit different sizes. It also features two deep front pockets and is machine-washable, making it easy to clean. This apron is officially licensed by Disney and showcases popular characters and designs from Disney films and attractions.
lockhartkitchen
Brand New. When You Wish... printed on a blue apron with some stars by the Pampered Chef logo. This was from the last Disney Incentive Trip. I purchased this for an incentive for me to earn Disney. I didn't, but thought someone who did earn Disney might want to wear this to share with guests at shows about the Pampered Chef's incredible incentive trips. $15.00 includes shipping. Paypal.

I'd love to have it!! PM me so I can PayPal you.
Thanks!

Is this sold now? If not could you email me [email protected]

I was PM'd earlier. It's gone. Sorry.

1. What is the material of the "When You Wish... Disney Apron Fs"?

The "When You Wish... Disney Apron Fs" is made of a durable and lightweight polyester-cotton blend fabric, making it comfortable to wear and easy to clean.

2. Can the apron be adjusted to fit different sizes?

Yes, the apron features an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties to accommodate a variety of body sizes and shapes.

3. Does the apron have any pockets?

Yes, the apron has two deep front pockets that are perfect for holding cooking utensils, recipe cards, or a phone while cooking.

4. Is the apron machine-washable?

Yes, the "When You Wish... Disney Apron Fs" is machine-washable for easy cleaning. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle to preserve the vibrant colors and design.

5. Is this apron officially licensed by Disney?

Yes, this apron is officially licensed by Disney and features beloved characters and designs from various Disney films and attractions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • sarahschefshop
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • Nikki0896