• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FS: Disney photo album/scrapbook

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
I bought a Creative Memories Disney scrapbook last year, thinking it would help get me enthused for the Disney incentive trip. Well, it didn't work, and now I have a book that I'll never use. I know that there are people here who DID earn the trip and may be looking for something cute for their photos.

I don't have pics of the actual album here (new in box), but it's this one. It's a red leather album, about 7x8 inches, with 12 sheets (24 pages total), each measuring 6x7. The 2 straps that close the album can be used to create an easel, so you can stand the album up to display a page.

The package will include a new pad of 8x8 Mickey and Friends scrapbooking paper, as well as a small bundle of hand-made embellishments that I made:
DSCI0032-1.jpg

The embellishments include 2 12" border strips (one red and one blue), a "2010" ticket, 3 Mickey silhouettes that spell out "fun", 2 Mickey-shaped license plate shapes, and a bunch of assorted small tags. There are more included than what's in the picture.

Will sell for $20.00 including shipping within the US (including APO). I accept PayPal or personal checks/money orders; items will ship after payment clears. PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested.

jbondr

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2008
I just PM'd you about the Disney Album.

christinaspc

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Oct 6, 2007
Is this taken?

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
Christina, I'll put you down in case it falls through with jbondr, but she was the first to contact me about it.

christinaspc

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Oct 6, 2007
No problem Ann thanks :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
kylev