• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Disney Photo Album/Scrapbook

In summary, the Disney photo album/scrapbook is 12.5"x12.5" and made with acid-free and archival safe materials. It can hold up to 300 photos and the pages are pre-designed with Disney themes. Additional pages can be added through the expandable spine and refill pages are available for purchase separately.
chefann
Gold Member
I bought a Creative Memories Disney scrapbook last year, thinking it would help get me enthused for the Disney incentive trip. Well, it didn't work, and now I have a book that I'll never use. I know that there are people here who DID earn the trip and may be looking for something cute for their photos.

I don't have pics of the actual album here (new in box), but it's this one. It's a red leather album, about 7x8 inches, with 12 sheets (24 pages total), each measuring 6x7. The 2 straps that close the album can be used to create an easel, so you can stand the album up to display a page.

The package will include a new pad of 8x8 Mickey and Friends scrapbooking http://www.paperwishes.com/products/7252130000, as well as a small bundle of hand-made embellishments that I made:
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/Crafty/DSCI0032-1.jpg
The embellishments include 2 12" border strips (one red and one blue), a "2010" ticket, 3 Mickey silhouettes that spell out "fun", 2 Mickey-shaped license plate shapes, and a bunch of assorted small tags. There are more included than what's in the picture.

Will sell for $20.00 including shipping within the US (including APO). I accept PayPal or personal checks/money orders; items will ship after payment clears. PM me or reply to this thread if you're interested.

I just PM'd you about the Disney Album.

Is this taken?

Christina, I'll put you down in case it falls through with jbondr, but she was the first to contact me about it.

No problem Ann thanks :)

1. What size is the Disney photo album/scrapbook?

The Disney photo album/scrapbook measures 12.5"x12.5", making it the perfect size for storing and displaying your memories from your Disney vacations.

2. Is the album acid-free and archival safe?

Yes, the album is made with acid-free and archival safe materials, ensuring that your photos and memories will be preserved for years to come.

3. How many photos can the album hold?

The Disney photo album/scrapbook can hold up to 300 photos, depending on the size and layout of the photos.

4. Are the pages pre-designed with Disney themes?

Yes, the pages in the album are pre-designed with Disney themes, making it easy and fun to create a cohesive and magical scrapbook.

5. Can I add additional pages or refill pages to the album?

Yes, the album has a expandable spine, allowing for additional pages to be added. We also offer refill pages for purchase separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ginamkiely
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
mhrivera
  • wadesgirl
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • AZPampered Chef