• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Scrapbook Items Do You Have for Sale?

In summary, a person named Gina is planning to sell scrapbook items on eBay, including a Generations Rolling Scrapbook tote with over 55 pockets and a bonus organizer. She also has a XYRON personal cutting machine with font and shape books, but has to convince her husband to sell it. Another person, Ann, suggests using the Xyron for die-cutting for bridal showers, while Andrea recommends buying a Cricut instead. There is also a discussion about the functionality and size options of the Xyron.
ginamkiely
Hi, I don't know if i'm allowed to post this stuff here, (if i'm not please let me know) but I have some scrapbook stuff i'm going to be selling. I'm going to list it on ebay but wanted to let you all know first.

I have a Generations Rolling Scrapbook tote. I paid $110 for it less than a year ago and used it for less than 1 week before converting my office into a scrap room.

Here are the specs on it:
Made of a durable, water-resistant, washable outer material this Crop Station Rolling scrapbook bag carries all of your essentials whether going across the country or to a neighborhood scrap booking party. This convenient bag features a sturdy zipper construction with Velcro(r) closures to keep your items safe and secure, over 55 pockets for superior interior organization, and a bonus organizer.

Features include:
Durable, water-resistant, washable outer material for the ultimate protection
Rolling cart for effortless transport
Sturdy zipper and Velcro(r) closures keep contents safe and secure
Padded handle
Meets carry-on requirements for most airlines
Padded interior protects albums and supplies
Includes removable photo organizer with 7 acid free archival poly pockets and insertable tabs
Pockets are see-through for easy viewing of contents
Multiple pen and scissor loops
Bonus Paper/Pen organizer to organize and protect pages-in-progress.
Includes 16 pen loops and one accessory pocket
Dimensions:

Rolling Scrap-Book Tote:

16 in. H x 18.75 in. W x 9.25 in. D

I also have paper and photo storage things, and an embellishment case. If you would like to see pics of any of these items please PM me.

I also have a XYRON personal cutting machine with several font and shape books that I would like to sell, however I have to convince my husband first. (it was a gift from him that I HAD to have and only used two times) If anyone is interested in that please let me know!

Thanks
Gina

oh yeah, all prices VERY negotiable!! thanks

Gina,
There have been some posts around about using die-cuts for PC bridal showers, for the bride's wish list items. If I were you, I'd keep the Xyron for just that. Even if you cut them for clustermates, and charge them for paper (and add a little for your time and trouble). Then you wouldn't have to justify it to DH, either.
Just a thought.

Thats not a bad idea Ann, AS ALWAYS you come up with a good one. However I have the Sizzix Machine as well and for the amount of time i've gotten to put into scrapbooking lately I don't need both. But I will do that though with the Sizzix maching, THANKS!

Did you not like the xyron. I am just getting back into scrapbooking and dont know much about the cutting machines out there. The scrapebook store here in town sells the xyron. Is it pretty flexible about what you can cut out...I mean are there lots of different types of things you can cut out....letters, graphics, ect.?????? What about size...are there a variety of sizes of things????

Any tips would be great

Teresa Lynn said:
Andrea,
Buy the cricut

Thanks!!!! Why do you like this one????

i don't know much about the cricut but i think there are more options for size and printing but i also thought the cartridges were more expensive. i could be wrong. i like the xyron i haven't used it much lately though so i was going to get rid of it but i changed my mind. i used it the other day to make a star to put in my appetizer caddy that says avail sept 1st $60 with 12 plates and i loved how it came out so its making me want to start using it again. lol

you can cut things in 3 different sizes and there are a lot of differeny options about graphics. I think this machine is more economical

Could you PM me about what books you have for your Xyron? I have one but have not been able to get books. I love it and only scrapbook 1 day a month. I am almost done with my son's book that I have been working on for 3 years but didn't really get anywhere until I met my new CM consultant who put me on the fast track to getting done. I should be done in 3 months and plan on getting my daughter's done by next April (her birthday).

Thanks!

BTW I love the cricut too, but my Xyron was a gift from my husband and if I knew he was thinking about getting a machine for me I would have told him to get the Cricut.

I HATE my Xyron!! I think it is a piece of junk! You have to replace the sticky pad that holds the paper so often it isn't funny! I can't get thick cardstock or thin vellum to stick, so they peel up while it it still cutting and either don't cut the shape or rip it all apart.

I love that you can have different books with different fonts, and that you can have 3 different sizes of letters/shapes, but if they don't cut out all the way or if you have to do it 2 or 3 times a letter it just isn't worth it!!

I am thinking of selling mine and investing in chipboard letters, LOL!

Actually, its my daughters but we love the different fonts and designs you can cut with the cricut, it is very easy to use and I love the option to increase the sizes.
i haven't ever looked at the xyron, but knew i didn't want a sizzix

Walmart sells the cartridges now.

I'm a slacker, and still haven't started my oldest's scrapbook (he's 3! lol). I have the book, but haven't started it yet. DH keeps teasing me about it, so I'm determined to start scrapbooking again and get it up-to-date by the time he gets home next year. I've seen one of the cutting machines at walmart, but I don't remember the name... anyone know which one they carry? :)

I think Walmart has Sizzix and just started carrying the Cricut

Thanks, I'll have to take another look next time I'm there. I'm sure I'd get a lot of use out of it... I'll just have to convince DH! lol

How big can you cut with the cricut? The Xyron (and I think the Sizzix too) has such a small cutting surface (4x4 inches with the xyron) so I can't do connected titles or more than a few small letters at a time.

I don't remember the size dimensions it is now sold at JoAnns fabrics, michaels, hobby lobby and wal mart. Michaels ws the first oen to sell it and they have remained the most expensive.

It is a pretty big machine- do you know if it at least cuts larger than 4x4?

gilliandanielle said:
I can't get thick cardstock or thin vellum to stick, so they peel up while it it still cutting and either don't cut the shape or rip it all apart.

i'm with you on this, i hate that you can't get thicker cardstock in it too!!

I don't have Cricut yet but my friend does. I plan on getting the bigger version that was just released recently. It's big enough to use a 12 x 12 sheet of paper in it. I haven't tried any of the other versions out there but really like the Cricut!

ahammons said:
I'm a slacker, and still haven't started my oldest's scrapbook (he's 3! lol). I have the book, but haven't started it yet. DH keeps teasing me about it, so I'm determined to start scrapbooking again and get it up-to-date by the time he gets home next year. I've seen one of the cutting machines at walmart, but I don't remember the name... anyone know which one they carry? :)

Walmart does carry the Cricut (the first version)

Someday I will have time, space to get one.

I just love my Cricut! The new expressions is really nice too, but it is expensive. Having a machine has really sped up my scrapping, and made it more creative too. You can check out Cricut.com for more info - they have an awesome community too!

1. What types of scrapbook items do you offer for sale?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of scrapbook items including albums, scrapbooking papers, stickers, embellishments, tools, and kits. We also have exclusive themed sets and collections for special occasions such as holidays and birthdays.

2. Are your scrapbook items high quality?

Yes, all of our scrapbook items are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. We take pride in providing our customers with the best products for their scrapbooking needs.

3. Do you offer any discounts or promotions on scrapbook items?

Yes, we often have sales and promotions on our scrapbook items. You can also join our VIP program to receive exclusive deals and discounts on all of our products.

4. Can I purchase scrapbook items online?

Yes, you can purchase all of our scrapbook items online through our website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to our secure checkout process.

5. Do you offer any classes or workshops for scrapbooking?

Yes, we offer virtual and in-person classes and workshops for scrapbooking. Our trained consultants will guide you through various techniques and help you create beautiful scrapbook pages and projects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jess_K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • chefamanda