• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs: Xxl Denim Pampered Chef Shirt

In summary, the Pampered Chef XXL Denim Shirt is made of 100% cotton denim and is designed to fit true to size. It is not customizable at this time, but there are other customizable products available on the website. To care for the shirt, it is recommended to wash it in cold water and hang it to dry, avoiding bleach and fabric softeners. The shirt can be returned or exchanged within 30 days according to the company's policy. For more information, please visit their website.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
one of my consultants from church has quit and she asked me to see if i could sell her denim shirt on here. I have one, I love it's very dressy it has the fabric "flap" that covers the buttons (sorry can't remember the term)

It doesn't look worn and she thinks she might have worn it 1 time and didn't like it she's very hot natured and it has 3/4 length sleeves

It is very soft denim, she is asking $20 plus shipping.

& $5 plus shipping for her denim apron (again barely used she was my catalog consultant)

Teresa

I sent you a message re: the shirt.

Thanks!
Jill

The shirt has already been sold.
I still have her apron though
Teresa

Related to Fs: Xxl Denim Pampered Chef Shirt

1. What is the material of the Pampered Chef XXL Denim Shirt?

The Pampered Chef XXL Denim Shirt is made of 100% cotton denim, providing a comfortable and durable fit.

2. Is the Pampered Chef XXL Denim Shirt true to size?

Yes, the Pampered Chef XXL Denim Shirt is designed to fit true to size, so you can confidently order your regular size.

3. Can I customize the Pampered Chef XXL Denim Shirt with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef XXL Denim Shirt is not customizable at this time. However, we offer a variety of other customizable products on our website.

4. How do I care for my Pampered Chef XXL Denim Shirt?

To ensure the longevity of your Pampered Chef XXL Denim Shirt, we recommend washing it in cold water and hanging it to dry. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners.

5. Can I return or exchange the Pampered Chef XXL Denim Shirt if it doesn't fit?

Yes, we have a 30-day return and exchange policy for all of our products, including the Pampered Chef XXL Denim Shirt. Please refer to our website for more information on our return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • kisrae