• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Logo Wear for Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of logo wear including t-shirts, aprons, hats, and tote bags, all featuring the Pampered Chef logo and made with high-quality materials. The logo wear is available in a range of sizes from small to 3XL and is designed to be unisex. Although customization options are not currently offered, customers can add their own name or logo using iron-on transfers or embroidery services. The logo wear can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website, through independent consultants, or at select retail stores.
LisaMeehan
I have three brand new PC shirts for sale. All are XL. The first is a 3/4 sleeve dark denim shirt. It has been washed once but never worn. I believe I paid about $32 for it. I'm asking $20 plus postage.

The other two shirts have also been washed once but never worn. The first shirt is the 3/4 sleeve purple pullover shirt with rounded neckline. It is on sale now at Merrill for $12. The second shirt is a bright red t-shirt with Pampered Chef written in large white letters in the front. I am asking $15 for both shirts plus postage.

PM me if you are interested or need more information.

Lisa Meehan

The purple and red shirts are spoken for.

Thanks.
Lisa

If it falls through, please consider me for the red and purple. thank you.

What types of logo wear does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of logo wear for sale including t-shirts, aprons, hats, and tote bags. Each item features the Pampered Chef logo and is made with high-quality materials for durability.

Do you offer different sizes in your logo wear?

Yes, our logo wear is available in a range of sizes from small to 3XL. We want to make sure everyone can proudly wear their Pampered Chef gear!

Can I customize the logo wear with my own name or logo?

At this time, we do not offer customization options for our logo wear. However, you can add your own name or logo to the items by using iron-on transfers or embroidery services.

Is the logo wear suitable for both men and women?

Yes, our logo wear is designed to be unisex and can be worn by both men and women. The sizes and fit are based on standard measurements, so please refer to our size chart for the best fit.

Where can I purchase Pampered Chef logo wear?

Our logo wear is available for purchase on our website or through our independent consultants. You can also find select items at our Pampered Chef retail stores. Happy shopping!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • elizabethby
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
elizabethby
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies