• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Clothes for Sale!!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of clothing options for sale, including aprons, chef coats, hats, and t-shirts, all designed with the Pampered Chef logo. These clothing items are available in a range of sizes for both men and women, including plus sizes. Unfortunately, customization options are not available and all items come with the standard logo. The clothing items are machine washable, but it is recommended to follow the care instructions for best results. Anyone can purchase Pampered Chef clothes, even if they are not a consultant, by visiting the website or attending a party.
sarahlegare
Hi ladies!! I have a few pieces of clothing for sale, all in like new condition, worn only a few times! From a pet free, smoke free home...

Black 3/4 sleeve shirt, rhinestone logo, pink & silver size xl $12
Black 3/4 sleeve shirt, rhinestone logo, gold & silver size xl $12
Light Pink Sweatpants, The Pampered Chef Athletics on leg, size xl $12
Blue Sweatpants, with dark blue & white stripe down leg, says The Pampered Chef Athletics on leg, size xl $12
Light Pink HWC T~Shirt, size xl $8 (brand new, never worn)

please pm me!! You will need to pay shipping!

sent you a pm thanks!!!

PYMNT sentHey there, I just sent the payment for everything but pink sweats. Let me know if you got it :eek:)

These items have all been sold! Thanks!!

1. What types of clothing does Pampered Chef offer for sale?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of clothing options for sale, including aprons, chef coats, hats, and t-shirts. These are all designed with the Pampered Chef logo and are perfect for any cooking or baking enthusiast.

2. Are the Pampered Chef clothes only available in one size?

No, Pampered Chef offers a range of sizes for their clothing items. This includes options for both men and women, as well as plus sizes.

3. Can I customize the Pampered Chef clothing with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer customization options for their clothing items. All items come with the standard Pampered Chef logo.

4. Are the Pampered Chef clothes machine washable?

Yes, all Pampered Chef clothing items are machine washable. However, we recommend following the care instructions on the tag for best results.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef clothes without being a consultant?

Yes, anyone can purchase Pampered Chef clothes, even if you are not a consultant. Simply visit our website or attend a Pampered Chef party to browse and purchase our clothing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies