• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Else Can I Get Pampered Chef Clothing?

In summary, the conversation suggests that VIP is no longer available for PC clothing and will be replaced by Merrill in the future. It is recommended to check eBay and the Marketplace on the forum for clothing options. One person shares their experience purchasing clothing on eBay. Another person suggests looking into craft fairs for potential business opportunities on Guam. They also discuss their connection to Guam and their experiences living there.
cookingmommy
Is VIP the only place to get PC clothing? I really wanted like a comfortable t-shirt or maybe a zip up sweatshirt (not that I can wear it in Guam). I really would like a hat with the PC logo on it. Does anyone know of anywhere else I could get something?

I'm not really a big fan of the clothing on VIP and I would really like to walk around like a big business card,lol.

VIP is now closed. Merrill will be the new vendor, but not until Conference, and they probably won't be online with clothing until after all 3 waves are done.

As much as I hate to say it, check Ebay. You can also search for Let's Make a Deal for PC Consultants.

Hafa Adai! (I pretty much grew up on Guam but live in the states now)

Yep-I would check eBay and also the Marketplace here on the forum. Good Luck!

Summer

I just finished buying on Ebay--the v neck pistachio embroidered logo shirt and the the short sleeve polo style -black with tan trim, embroid. logo shirt. Both in L and with shipping and I added insurance $40.99. Slightly used but in great shape. Try it--I like it.

Julie

Thanks, I'll try to look in those places.

Summer...hafa adai...was your family in the military or are you chamorro/guamanian.

My husband in the Navy so we have been stationed in Guam for almost a year. I"m home in CT for another month and then back to Guam to try to give this business a start there. Nervous...but excited. I gave up my teaching job when we moved out there so I love being able to get out even once a week for a party.

Hi there,

Actually, neither. I'm a blonde haired, blue eyed gal! :) My parents and I moved there because they had a 1 year contract to teach public school. Well, it's now 18 years later! My dad is now a professor at GCC and my mom retired last year. They live in Yigo. My husband is Filipino and is from Mongmong. I moved to San Antonio in 2001. I do miss many things about Guam-especially the food!-but I don't miss the earthquakes and typhoons!

I think you will do well with your business there. There are craft fairs and the like that are held through out the year and the booth fees are usually very minimal. Just keep an eye in the PDN, that's where they usually advertise. Good Luck! Feel free to PM me with any questions about the island. :)

Summer,

Thanks for the advice. I actually met another girl whose parents were teachers at UOG and then decided to stay in Guam. I like the island but it is so far away from my family and expensive to fly that sometimes I blame the island when I get homesick. I have met alot of wonderful people and the locals are the most accommodating, kind people I have ever met.

I may take you up on your info on Guam sometime.

Thanks,

1. Where can I purchase Pampered Chef clothing?

You can purchase Pampered Chef clothing online through the Pampered Chef website or through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

2. Can I find Pampered Chef clothing in retail stores?

No, Pampered Chef clothing is not sold in retail stores. It is only available through the Pampered Chef website or through independent consultants.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for Pampered Chef clothing?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special promotions and discounts on clothing to customers who host a Pampered Chef party or attend a party as a guest.

4. Can I customize my Pampered Chef clothing with my name or logo?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customization options for certain clothing items. You can add your name or logo for an additional fee.

5. How do I know what size to order for Pampered Chef clothing?

Pampered Chef offers a size chart on their website to help customers determine the best size for their clothing. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with sizing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Soozeeq
  • Jolene Williams
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rose Marie Nolan