• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Pampered Chef Clothing: Looking Good on a Budget

In summary, the Raglan T shirt is a nice looking shirt and would be good for summer wear. It is more dressy than the unisex t-shirt and would look good with khakis, jeans, and black slacks.
LisaVH
I really need to get some type of PC clothing. I always put it off because I don't have the extra money, but I need to just do it. Does anyone have the Raglan t-shirt? Is it really casual or does it look okay? I wanted something a little nicer looking that the unisex tee only because I plan on wearing it to a bridal fair coming up - but don't want to spend a whole lot of money, kwim? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Is the raglan t on Merrill's site? I just went there to look for you (to see if it's one of the one's I saw at NC...) and can't find it!

yes, it is the 'Sea-Breeze 3/4 Sleeve Raglan Tee". The model is wearing a blue one with pink lettering.

Doh! I found it...I bought the deep rose color and I can't wait to get to wear it! (it's been WAY too hot here!)

Anyhow, to answer your question- YES! it's a very nice looking shirt. Much dressier than the unisex t-shirt. I will look great with khakis, jeans, black slacks, a denim skirt...whatever you pair it with!

Also- I think the color of mine is kindof rose/coral than just rose. I am light complected with blonde hair and it looks good on me! I really thought the blue was a pretty color too!

This is the one I have been thinking of getting.

I worry about being too hot during my demo. I gues it is nerves but I get hotter when I am in front of people. I have a red tshirt now but I am getting tired of it.

I agree with you Kelly - it is too hot to think about much anything with a lot of sleeve.

Great! I was worried about it being too 'sporty'. Does the logo stand out really good on the blue or rose one? I was contemplating the white one just for the sake of contrast. Sorry to be so worrisome over a shirt, but I don't have a lot of disposable PC income just yet.

Last edited:

What types of clothing does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of clothing options, including t-shirts, aprons, chef jackets, and hats. These items are all designed with the Pampered Chef logo and are made with high-quality materials.

Are the Pampered Chef clothing items affordable?

Yes, Pampered Chef clothing is designed to be affordable for everyone. We understand that our customers are budget-conscious, so we strive to offer clothing options that are both stylish and reasonably priced.

Do you offer different sizes for your clothing?

Yes, we offer a range of sizes for our clothing items. Our t-shirts and aprons come in sizes small to 3XL, while our chef jackets are available in sizes extra small to 5XL. We also offer size charts on our website to help you find the perfect fit.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef clothing?

At this time, we do not offer customization options for our clothing items. However, we are constantly expanding our product line, so stay tuned for any updates in the future.

How do I care for my Pampered Chef clothing?

We recommend following the care instructions on the label of each clothing item. In general, most of our clothing can be machine washed and dried, but we always suggest using a gentle cycle and low heat settings to ensure the longevity of the garments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmommy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookingmommy
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Kristianne