• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shopping for Pampered Chef Clothing & Accessories - What Do You Carry?

In summary, Tiffany recommends buying PC clothing from VIP, watching eBay for deals, and wearing PC clothing at least 2-3 days a week in public to get more business.
apriljc
'
I have two t-shirts for PC but was also thinking of buying some more clothes that have PC on them. Does wearing PC shirts in public help you out? Can you buy PC clothing anywhere else besides from VIP and if so where? I was also looking at the totes from VIP. What kind of tores do you all carry around? I was thinking of getting one that I can also carry as a purst too. I have so much "crap" in my purse that I feel like I should have a suitcase.

Not sure after reading PC advertising program that what I originally wrote so deleting for now.

As far as I know the only place to get PC clothing is VIP. You can get totes from Merrill and VIP.

Last edited:
Be very careful about using trademarked logos in unapproved applications.That said, I'm a walking billboard. Hats & shirts with TPC logos start conversations in many corners - people don't expect The Kitchen Guy to be a consultant. I'm often asked if my wife sells PC, to which I reply, "No, she is a Mary Kay beauty consultant!" and proceed to hand the person both our cards.I have booked shows as a result of wearing logo clothing.

I have both a catalog tote and a tshirt, It took me a week but while shopping a lady while i was passing looked at my shirt said "pampered chef" then looked at my tote and said it again. She then told me she was looking for cutlrey, it gave me a great lead into Oct. host special. I'm following up with her so I would def. recomend them, it's an easy way to adv. your business... hth ~tiffanyp

I thought they said we could do that - as long as we did the printing. I'll ask HO about it when I'm on the phone with them to straighten out an order and I'll report back.

I don't get a ton of business from my sweatshirt, but I figure if I am going to buy one I should buy one that COULD help me! If I was doing a really casual show I could wear it too! Also, I HATE my apron, so I wear a PC shirt to my shows with my name tag.

I wear my PC clothing every chance I get when I am in public. It is a reminder to people of our business. I recently wore a light coat I purchased at conference from VIP into a neighborhood drug store. The woman at the pharmacy counter asked me if I sold PC. She booked a catalog party. Usually I get "I love Pampered Chef" which opens the door to conversation. Any purchased clothing is tax deductible so you loose nothing; you only gain. I have a t-shirt, HWC shirt, denim shirt, cap and light coat. I think VIP's clothing is a little expensive but the quality is good. Many ladies at conference were trying on the striped shirt with 3/4 sleeves and it looked really nice on, but again, expensive.

I love my PC shirts! I watch ebay for people selling them cheap though...I have bought a few from VIP, but their prices have driven me to watch ebay for deals! That's the only thing I look on ebay for. People definately notice them!
I also bought the catalog tote that you can order off supply order for my purse. My hubby teases me & says I'm a walking billboard, but hey if it gets me new customers he won't be laughing;)

I wear PC shirts at least 2-3 days a week and I carry my catalog tote with me everywheer. I also have decals on the back of my minivan and magnets on the sides. Just last night I did a $650 (so far - sev'l OO's coming in) show with 3 bookings. I met this gal at the nail salon over the summer - I was wearing a PC shirt and she said "Oh - you sell PC?" I wear TONS of PC stuff. I, too, prefer to buy it on Ebay or through the message boards - as I am petite and find that the stuff sold by our vendors runs too big for me...but often I can find other stuff on Ebay that'll fit better.

Related to Shopping for Pampered Chef Clothing & Accessories - What Do You Carry?

1. What types of clothing do you carry at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we carry a wide variety of clothing and accessories. Our collection includes t-shirts, aprons, hats, scarves, and kitchen towels. We also have a selection of bags, such as tote bags and reusable grocery bags.

2. Do you offer clothing and accessories for both men and women?

Yes, we have clothing and accessories for both men and women. Our t-shirts, hats, and aprons come in a range of sizes to fit both men and women comfortably. We also have unisex options available.

3. Are your clothing and accessories made from high-quality materials?

Yes, we take pride in using high-quality materials for our clothing and accessories. Our t-shirts are made from soft and durable cotton, while our aprons are made from a blend of cotton and polyester for easy care. Our bags are made from sturdy and eco-friendly materials.

4. Can I personalize the clothing and accessories I purchase from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer personalization options for many of our clothing and accessories. You can add your name or a special message to t-shirts, aprons, and bags. This makes for a great gift or a fun way to show off your love for Pampered Chef.

5. Are your clothing and accessories only available for purchase online?

While we do offer a wide selection of clothing and accessories on our website, you can also purchase them at our in-person Pampered Chef parties. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to find out about upcoming events and how you can shop for our clothing and accessories in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kinder_nole
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies