• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do You Shop for Boy's and Teen's Clothing?

In summary, the group discusses their upcoming trip to the US for a family vacation at Darien Lake. They plan to do some shopping on the way there or back, and are looking for store recommendations for affordable clothing for their kids. Suggestions include Kohl's, JCPenney, Old Navy, Target, Shopko, Hot Topic, and Plato's Closet. Some members also mention their love for Target and JCPenney's sales, while others mention stores like Hollester and Macy's. The conversation also briefly touches on the group's "stealth mode" feature.
Wow, thanks to everyone :D I'm overwhelmed with all the replies! I've typed all the names into a list and will take it with me when we go. Now at least as we pass a store I can say 'wait, I was told to check there...STOP THE CAR! :D"

chef131doreen said:
my little girl [11] LOVES this store called hollester but it is soooooo expensive

My kids love Hollister (gives me a headache with the cologne in the airvents and music blaring - hello, no lights??) The girls love Charotte Ruise, and of course they all shop like crazy in Abercombie - (another horror store for parents!) Older girls love Forever 21 and younger one loves Limited 2 and Justice. Boys are fans of Kohls and JCPenny as well - since they are so thin they need the thin cut pants still!

Oh and don't forget about Marshalls or TJ Max!!

kcjodih said:
Crystal We're leaving on Thursday evening so I think that's the 28th. I'm thinking it wouldn't make it to me on time but thank you SO much for the offer :)

Probably not. :( I used to send stuff to my ex-in-laws all of the time & it would either be there right away or take months! Such a pain.

<h2>1. Where can I find boy's and teen's clothing for my trip to the US?</h2><p>Some popular options for boy's and teen's clothing in the US include department stores like Macy's, JCPenney, and Kohl's, as well as specialty stores like Gap, Old Navy, and H&M.</p><h2>2. Are there any specific stores that cater to trendy or "cool" clothing for boys?</h2><p>Some brands that are popular among boys and teens for trendy clothing include Hollister, American Eagle, and Abercrombie & Fitch. These stores can be found in many malls and shopping centers in the US.</p><h2>3. Are there any stores that offer good deals or discounts on clothing?</h2><p>Outlet malls are a great option for finding good deals on clothing. Some popular outlet stores for boys' and teens' clothing include Nike, Adidas, and Levi's. Target and Walmart also often have sales and discounts on clothing.</p><h2>4. Can you recommend any stores for girls' clothing in larger sizes?</h2><p>Stores like Justice, Forever 21, and Charlotte Russe offer a wide range of clothing in larger sizes for teenage girls. These stores can be found in many malls and shopping centers in the US.</p><h2>5. Is there anywhere else I should consider shopping for my kids' clothing?</h2><p>If you're looking for more unique or boutique-style clothing, you may want to check out local thrift or consignment stores. These stores often have a mix of brand name and vintage clothing at affordable prices.</p>

1. Where can I find boy's and teen's clothing for my trip to the US?

Some popular options for boy's and teen's clothing in the US include department stores like Macy's, JCPenney, and Kohl's, as well as specialty stores like Gap, Old Navy, and H&M.

2. Are there any specific stores that cater to trendy or "cool" clothing for boys?

Some brands that are popular among boys and teens for trendy clothing include Hollister, American Eagle, and Abercrombie & Fitch. These stores can be found in many malls and shopping centers in the US.

3. Are there any stores that offer good deals or discounts on clothing?

Outlet malls are a great option for finding good deals on clothing. Some popular outlet stores for boys' and teens' clothing include Nike, Adidas, and Levi's. Target and Walmart also often have sales and discounts on clothing.

4. Can you recommend any stores for girls' clothing in larger sizes?

Stores like Justice, Forever 21, and Charlotte Russe offer a wide range of clothing in larger sizes for teenage girls. These stores can be found in many malls and shopping centers in the US.

5. Is there anywhere else I should consider shopping for my kids' clothing?

If you're looking for more unique or boutique-style clothing, you may want to check out local thrift or consignment stores. These stores often have a mix of brand name and vintage clothing at affordable prices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
scottcooks