• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Shop 'Til You Drop at Our Vendor Event - Order Now!

In summary, Stacy got a call from a Silpada DS lady to do a vendor "shop till you drop" at an elementary school next friday the 2nd. They found Stacy's business card and wanted her to bring items for cash and carry, even though Stacy mentioned that she does not have any inventory. Stacy is considering taking a cookbook, mug, and a few small items.
Chef Stacy Edwards
I got a call today from a Silpada DS lady to do a vendor "shop till you drop" at an elementary school next friday the 2nd, they needed a PC rep and found my business card:sing: . I am excited but need help.
She wants me to bring items for cash and carry even though I mentioned that I do not hold any inventory for a large crowd like that.
So I need some advise on making a quick order to get some products to take to this. Here is what i have came up with so far.
1. Lg and Sm classic batter bowls with the different recipes inside around 5 of each I was thinking.
2. Cookbooks SBCB?
So if anyone could help me decide what would be the best thing to do so I can place the order by tonight I would greatly appreciate it. And hope it gets here before next Friday. TIA

bumping it up.

Stacy,

Not sure what you should take but I still say go with the idea of taking orders - I did a holiday fair at a school last December - and although they had some items ready to be taken home - I didn't have any and ended up with close to $400 in orders (which I split into 2 shows and got my free trifle bowl) - you can always tell people that you'll get their orders to them as quickly as possible and that our shipping is pretty quick. Just a thought.

I'd go with what you have listed, and maybe a couple more things:
29 minute cookbooks
coffee and more cups with the 1-minute cake mix in a baggie
prep bowl gifts (filled with Hershey kisses, bath salts, etc.)
gift toppers as pictured on the back of the mini catalog (sm bamboo spoons, mini whisk, spreaders, creative cutters, twixit clips)I'm doing a vendor/craft fair in early December, and that's what I was planning to take for cash and carry. Generally, I'm not a fan of CnC because the warranty doesn't transfer, but people like having something to carry away. It's not as big an issue on the small items.I also second emphasizing orders... easier for you, and they can use credit cards, which leads to bigger sales.

I don't know.. I'd be afraid of bringing the 'wrong' thing. If folks want to place an order, let them know the shipping's been going fast and that way they don't have to lug their things out to the car and out of the car into the house. It's shopping without the back breaking! It could inspire folks to spend more even if they don't have to lug it out to the car! Maybe if you play that up, it could be to your advantage!

I would only do small items - less than $10.......I think I would sell some things I can get on supply order and call it good. Bamboo Spoons, SBCB, Twixits, Quik Cut knives...etc.......at least, you wouldn't have a ton into inventory, they are easy to store, and you can always use them later for prizes!

Thank you girls soooooo much. This is my first one and I really needed some ideas and everything that you gave me helps out alot. Thank you.
I will still take any ideas anyone else would like to input. I am making my list up as we type.
If I put the order in tonight do you think I will get it in time?

I am debating on weither I'll take alot or just a few ideas to take orders on.

Last edited:

What is the date and time of the vendor event?

The vendor event will be held on Saturday, November 10th from 10am to 4pm.

Where is the vendor event located?

The vendor event will be held at the local community center located at 123 Main Street.

How many vendors will be at the event?

There will be over 20 different vendors at the event, offering a wide variety of products for you to shop from.

Do I need to RSVP for the event?

While an RSVP is not required, it is highly recommended so we can ensure enough supplies and refreshments for all attendees.

What types of products will be available for purchase at the event?

There will be a variety of products available for purchase, including kitchen gadgets, home decor, beauty products, and more. Our Pampered Chef booth will have a wide selection of kitchen tools and cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefShalon