• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Flash Emails - Can I Get a Few Guinea Pigs?

In summary, Joy emailed Jilli a request for a sample, but Jilli didn't receive it. Joy offered to send Jilli a sample, and they discussed settings for spam protection.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I need to send out the Fall Flash email to my subscribers but I was hoping a few people here could help me proofread it first. Can you go here: http://www.tastytidbits.net/?page_id=13

and sign up for a sample, and I'll use your info to merge into the Fall Flash.

I have to leave here shortly so I will only take signups in the next 20 minutes, till 10:45 am Pacific time. After that, I'll see if I can close this or edit this thread because I always seem to get extra requests after I'm done running a test... lol.

Thanks!!
Joy

I'll do it!

Yeppers.....me too Joy!

Hi Joy-
I actually emailed you through your website a few days ago to request a sample, but haven't received it. Please feel free to use this as an opportunity to send me a sample!

[email protected]

jilly said:
Hi Joy-
I actually emailed you through your website a few days ago to request a sample, but haven't received it. Please feel free to use this as an opportunity to send me a sample!

[email protected]

I sent it yesterday (sorry I've been behind with these flyers)... I see you're on Yahoo... try checking your spam folder... they keep dumping me in there... or make sure these are set:

Under Options, Mail Options, Spam: "Control Spam Guard: Automatically send suspected spam to my Spam folder" box should be checked.
Empty Spam Folder: any option except "immediately"
If these options are not followed, sometimes Yahoo/AT&T/SBCGlobal will never deliver suspected spam and it goes into cyberspace.

i'm here too if you still need it. You know me, always late! :)

me too!! with signing up with tastytidbits do I get this emailed to me? or is it for everyone anyway? :)

I checked and it didn't come through...I do try to check my spam several times a day because sometimes my new host's emails end up in there! I checked my settings and they are already on what you said to do.

Will you resend? Thanks!

Okay, I just sent it to those of you who signed up...

I will be sending this to all current subscribers later today, but I have an appt to run to right now.

Thanks!
Joy

Thank you Joy! You really do ROCK!!

I greatly appreciate your hard work and determination!!:D

Joy's awesome! She does such fantastic work, and so generously shares with us. She's a true credit to the consultant community. :love:

If you still need guinea pigs, I'm game :)

1. Can I participate in the Fall Flash Emails as a guinea pig?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are welcome to participate in the Fall Flash Emails as guinea pigs.

2. How do I sign up to be a guinea pig for the Fall Flash Emails?

You can sign up by contacting your Pampered Chef mentor or by checking the "I am interested in being a guinea pig for Fall Flash Emails" box in your consultant account settings.

3. Do I have to be a certain rank to be a guinea pig for the Fall Flash Emails?

No, all ranks of Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to be guinea pigs for the Fall Flash Emails.

4. What are the benefits of being a guinea pig for the Fall Flash Emails?

As a guinea pig, you will have early access to new products, recipes, and promotions. You will also have the opportunity to provide feedback and help shape the Fall Flash Emails campaign.

5. How often will I receive Fall Flash Emails as a guinea pig?

The frequency of Fall Flash Emails will vary, but you can expect to receive them at least once a week. You may also receive additional emails during busy holiday seasons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithhart
  • Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies