• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Page title: New Fall Flash Updates on Flyers Page - Stay in the Know!

In summary, Fall Flash has been updated with page one recreated and the rest to be updated later. Joy has also signed up for newsletters starting in August and is excited for her customers to see them. There were also some spelling and picture errors that have been fixed. Joy encourages others to share the Fall Flash, but to direct them to her website or give a plug for her newsletters. She also mentions her kids' first day of school and updating DYLAB.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Fall Flash is updated!!Okay, I recreated page one -- you can find it on the flyers page of my site...

The rest will have to wait till later - I gotta dash!

Joy

Last edited:
YAY!! thanks Joy! I just signed up to receive newletters starting in August and cant' wait for my customers to see them!

Awesome Joy! THANK YOU!!

Thanks Joy! Great job!

Thank you soo much JOY!

Thanks Joy I love it !!!!

Joy-you Are The Bomb!!! I Will Be Signing Up For Your Services!!!

Joy! Thank you, as always its Great!!

Looks awesome, Joy! But you're missing a close parenthesis in the Knife area. (oops!)

chefann said:
Looks awesome, Joy! But you're missing a close parenthesis in the Knife area. (oops!)

Oooh, thanks for letting me know... I ran spell check but it didn't pick that kind of stuff up! I will update it right now.

Just a bump up to let everyone know the Fall Flash is finished. I squished everything into a 2 pager -- and the August Host specials are updated.

Click on "free flyers" in my siggie to go there...

Please feel free to share this with your clusters - but direct them to my website or at least give a plug for my newsletters :) Gotta spread the word! Thanks!

Joy

I shared with my team this morning, Joy. Thanks!

Um... just a note - is it a good idea to have tiles SA pictured on page 2 of the Fall Flash with the October special? The Tiles items are being discontinued.

chefann said:
Um... just a note - is it a good idea to have tiles SA pictured on page 2 of the Fall Flash with the October special? The Tiles items are being discontinued.

Gach..... it pulled in the wrong picture! ok, hold on...

I really need to do this stuff on more sleep!

Urg- I hate it when it does that. :) But I thought you'd want to know so that people weren't distributing it to customers with that pic.
I've got a fair this weekend, and I think I'm going to print it out (well, have it printed at OfficeMax, since I don't have a color printer) as a handout.

Okay, fixed it... now I'm off to take my kids to their first day of school and I'll update DYLAB when I get back!

Related to Page title: New Fall Flash Updates on Flyers Page - Stay in the Know!

What is the Fall Flash Page 1 promotion?

The Fall Flash Page 1 promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that showcases some of our most popular products for the fall season.

What products are included in the Fall Flash Page 1 promotion?

The Fall Flash Page 1 promotion includes a variety of products such as our Pumpkin Apple Cider Mix, Apple Peeler & Corer, Fall Harvest Dish Towels, and more. You can find the full list of products on our website.

How long is the Fall Flash Page 1 promotion available?

The Fall Flash Page 1 promotion is available for a limited time only. The specific end date may vary, so be sure to check our website or with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Can I use discounts or promotions on the Fall Flash Page 1 products?

Unfortunately, discounts or promotions cannot be applied to the Fall Flash Page 1 products as they are already heavily discounted. However, you may be able to use any rewards or credits you have earned towards your purchase.

How can I place an order for the Fall Flash Page 1 products?

You can place an order for the Fall Flash Page 1 products through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Keep in mind that these products are only available while supplies last, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
areacmayor
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies