• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Kind of New Products Flyer Would You Like?

Edited to add:I didn't look at the attachment before I wrote this, either. (oops!) A 1-pager would be great, but a multi-page document that you could separate (like above) would be great, too. I love the booking and recruiting messages thrown throughout it, too. As always, you do a beautiful job, so whatever you decide will be great, I'm sure!! :) Thanks, Joy!!You did great with last years Joy!!! I vote for 1 page. :D THANKS JOY!!!:D
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Okay, so I did the Fall Flash Flyer last year (see http://www.tastytidbits.net/fallflashAll4lores.pdf) and I have been mulling over what I want to do for this year. I can do something similar but I felt the Fall Flash was a bit "busy"....

I could do a simple "new products" flyer, but there are several people who have already put that together in a grid format, and I certainly don't need to re-invent the wheel.

So what is it that you would find most useful? Would you want a one-page flyer and what should it say? Or would you hand out a multi-page document? My creativity is lagging today. I love putting these together but I'd rather create something that people will find useful.

(oh, and before I get myself into hot water, please be aware that I may not be able to get this flyer done before this weekend. I have already spent way too much time at work on this!)

PampChefJoy said:
Okay, so I did the Fall Flash Flyer last year (see http://www.tastytidbits.net/fallflashAll4lores.pdf) and I have been mulling over what I want to do for this year. I can do something similar but I felt the Fall Flash was a bit "busy"....

I could do a simple "new products" flyer, but there are several people who have already put that together in a grid format, and I certainly don't need to re-invent the wheel.

So what is it that you would find most useful? Would you want a one-page flyer and what should it say? Or would you hand out a multi-page document? My creativity is lagging today. I love putting these together but I'd rather create something that people will find useful.

(oh, and before I get myself into hot water, please be aware that I may not be able to get this flyer done before this weekend. I have already spent way too much time at work on this!)

I will be EXTREMELY happy with anything! LoL THAT'S SO NICE OF YOU!

I vote for 1 page :)

Ditto here Joy I would love a 1 pager announcement of any sort! You Rock!

But oh my - I just reviewed that Fall Flash! Busy yes but very informative.
I probably would vote for that! This could open a big debate but whatever you do I know if will be wonderful! Thanks once again!Joanne

My vote: Just like last year. You are so good at this. What is your background? What program do you use?

Wow Joy! I like the one from last year! Very informative and also could possibly get recruit leads or booking leads!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I will work off of last year's flyer and see if I can condense it into a 1 page quickie as well.

chefjwr said:
My vote: Just like last year. You are so good at this. What is your background? What program do you use?

I mainly use Publisher for my complicated layouts and Word for simple stuff. I am self-taught, but I have been doing desktop publishing and graphic design for about 20 years (having helped my parents in their business when I was ni high school). I suppose I could have gone to school for it, but I have a feeling I wouldn't enjoy it as much if it were my "real job". :)

OhmyDLM said:
I will be EXTREMELY happy with anything! LoL THAT'S SO NICE OF YOU!

I vote for 1 page :)

Opps, I never look at the link before my first post. WOW, look at all the work you put into that. I change my vote to whatever you decide because you're so good at it! I don't have that much talent. Thanks again!

Last years was great - count me in on that vote too! Thank you! (((hugs)))

What ever you decide will be awesome Joy!

Just a thought, and you don't have to do it, but what about 1 flyer for cookware & new products (skimmer, splash guard, etc.), 1 flyer for all the cranberry stuff, and 1 flyer for all of the "enhanced" products (bamboo, handles on spreaders, etc.). That should cover just about everything, right?

Edited to add: I didn't look at the attachment before I wrote this, either. (oops!) A 1-pager would be great, but a multi-page document that you could separate (like above) would be great, too. I love the booking and recruiting messages thrown throughout it, too. As always, you do a beautiful job, so whatever you decide will be great, I'm sure!! :) Thanks, Joy!!

Last edited:
You did great with last years Joy!!! I vote for 1 page. :D

THANKS JOY!!!:D

Joy, that flyer is awesome and I loved how you highlighted the Home Depot thing last year. Could you include the Panorama in the recruiting section. Thank you soo much for making this--you're awesome!

1. What new products are currently being featured in the flyer?

Our current flyer features a variety of new products such as our Deluxe Air Fryer, Silicone Steamer, and Mini Citrus Press.

2. Can I see a preview of the new products in the flyer?

Absolutely! You can view a digital version of our flyer on our website or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How often are new products released in the flyer?

We release new products in our flyer on a monthly basis. Be sure to check back frequently for the latest and greatest kitchen tools!

4. Are the new products in the flyer available for purchase right away?

Yes, all of the new products featured in our flyer are available for purchase immediately. You can place an order through your consultant or directly on our website.

5. Can I earn rewards or discounts on the new products in the flyer?

Yes, we often offer special promotions and discounts on our new products in the flyer. Check with your consultant or our website for any current offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hollycancook
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
gsptn
  • pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • babywings76