• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Party Packages Flyer: Sell Our Latest Products in Style!

In summary, the New Party Packages Flyer offers a variety of benefits, including discounts on Pampered Chef products, free and discounted items based on party sales, and the opportunity to earn host rewards. Booking a party is simple and can be done through a consultant or the website. The flyer includes a variety of Pampered Chef products and can be personalized to fit a party theme. To qualify for the rewards and discounts, a minimum of $200 in party sales is required.
mom23boys
Has anyone put together a flyer to sell our new products in packages? I've found some from earlier this year but it would be nice to have one for the new items. I have no clue how to put flyers together and I know there are some exceptionally talented people here that make some great flyers.

Thanks,
Wendy

Are you asking about the gift suggestions? Like the super-size flyers?

I haven't done one yet, but was going to work on it this week..:)

I would be interested in a flyer like that! Count me in!

New Party Packages Flyer...I'm sorry this took awhile! Let me know what you think...
I haven't tried to convert this one to a Word Doc yet...that's going to take awhile...:)
both of these are the same...

Attachments

• fall 07 packages flyer.pdf
    276.9 KB · Views: 500
  • packages flyer 2.pub
    926 KB · Views: 349
I think it looks great. I will have to use this, thanks.

Love it... I'm assuming the product prices there are just additive without a special package discount, right? I am printing this now for my 4 pm show today! ;)

yeah, no discount on these, just the ease of one stop shopping!
Let me know how it goes!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a party with the New Party Packages Flyer?

The New Party Packages Flyer offers a variety of benefits, including exclusive discounts on Pampered Chef products, free and discounted items based on party sales, and the opportunity to earn host rewards. Additionally, our party packages make it easy to plan and host a successful event with pre-selected products and recipes.

2. How do I book a party using the New Party Packages Flyer?

Booking a party with the New Party Packages Flyer is simple! You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to choose a party date and select the party package that best fits your needs. Your consultant will then work with you to plan and prepare for your party.

3. What types of products are included in the New Party Packages Flyer?

The New Party Packages Flyer includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, ranging from kitchen tools and gadgets to cookware and bakeware. Each package is thoughtfully curated by our team to provide a well-rounded selection of products that are perfect for hosting a party.

4. How can I personalize my New Party Packages Flyer to fit my party theme?

We understand the importance of personalization and are happy to work with you to make your party unique. You can add additional products to your party package or customize the recipes to fit your theme. Our consultants are also available to provide suggestions and ideas for personalization.

5. Are there any requirements to qualify for the rewards and discounts offered with the New Party Packages Flyer?

To qualify for the rewards and discounts offered with the New Party Packages Flyer, a minimum of $200 in party sales is required. However, this can be easily achieved with the help of your consultant and by inviting friends and family to your party. Your consultant will provide more information and guidance on how to reach this goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hollycancook
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
gsptn
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sunnygirl in nd
  • jbechtel