• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Programs Do You Use to Make Flyers With Products on It?

In summary, Pampered Chef uses various programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Publisher, and Canva to create flyers with product images. While any program that allows image and text manipulation can be used, it may not have the same specialized features as the recommended programs. Prior design experience is not necessary to use these programs and they offer user-friendly interfaces and templates. Users can also add their own images to the flyers and there may be costs associated with using these programs, but they offer free trials and affordable options. Pampered Chef may also provide access to these programs for their consultants and team members.
niktim3
What programs do you use to make flyers with products on it?
Like for the discontinued items, etc. I am not computer savy, and want to try and make my own, though, I do like "borrowing":blushing: others, but any suggestions?

THanks
Nicole

Re: FlyersMost people use Word because it's fairly universal and easily shared. That being said, however, it is NOT a design program and will have some limitations with respect to layout... you'll have to play around with it a bit to get it to do what you want it to do if you're trying to do anything freeform.

If you lay it out in tables, it's easier to keep it in order, but sometimes you don't want everything lined up, kwim?

I personally design in Word and Publisher, as well as Photoshop and Illustrator. Still learning InDesign.... But those I always convert to PDF so others can view them since not everyone has those programs.

Re: FlyersThanks... and where do you get the pictures from to use?
Nicole

Re: FlyersWill we get into trouble if we use the PC Logo on them?

Re: FlyersI usually get my pictures from the PC website. For the Fall Flash, I scanned them from a mini-catalog. You are allowed to use the PC logo and copyrighted pictures in your own personal advertising. As a newsletter preparation service, I provide those for your convenience, expecting that you are using them within the terms that PC has dictated... but I am not selling the images or newsletter per se... just the preparation of the newsletter for you.

If you were to prepare your own flyers or newsletter, you should be fine with using them -- just double check the handbook if you need clarification.

What programs do you use to make flyers with products on it?

At Pampered Chef, we use various programs to create our flyers with product images. These include Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Publisher, and Canva. Each program offers different features and allows us to create eye-catching flyers for our products.

Can I use any program to make flyers with Pampered Chef products?

While we recommend using one of the programs mentioned above, you can use any program that allows for image and text manipulation. However, keep in mind that these programs may not have the same specialized features for creating flyers that our recommended programs have.

Do I need to have design experience to use these programs?

No, you do not need to have prior design experience to use these programs. They have user-friendly interfaces and templates that make it easy for anyone to create professional-looking flyers. We also provide training and resources to help you get started.

Can I add my own images to the flyer?

Absolutely! Our recommended programs allow you to upload and insert your own images, which is great for showcasing your unique style and personality. You can also use our pre-made images and templates if you prefer.

Are there any costs associated with using these programs?

Some of these programs may require a subscription or one-time purchase. However, they offer free trials and affordable options for individuals and businesses. Additionally, Pampered Chef may provide access to these programs for our consultants and team members. Check with your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jackie's PC Kitchen
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • esavvymom