• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Silly Question About Making Flyers

In summary, this conversation is about a person who wants to create a flyer to show guests how much product they received at a show. They are not sure how to cut and paste pictures in squares to fit on one page. They were helped by someone who sent them a copy of what they use.
pampcheflisa
Gold Member
I will admit that I am no computer genius!!
I am trying to make a booking flyer that was suggested in another thread, where you take a show that you have and list all of the products the host got to show guests how much product the host received. What I want to do is clip pictures of the products on a single page (I know I have seen this done on a sample on here), but I cannot figure out how to cut and past the pictures in nice little squares to fit on one page. Can anyone help me with this???
TIA!!!!

It would probably be easier to order the Host Benefits Flyer that HO pffers and use those instead.

I probably didn't explain very well what I'm trying to do. When I am at a show, and I'm explaining the benefits of hosting a show, I wanted to make a little flyer to pass around to show everyone how awesome our benefits are, so I want to take a show I have in the $500-$600 range and list all of the items that host received and how much the retail value is vs. what she paid. In my mind, I want to put it in a sheet protector and one side have pictures of all the items and the other side, have all the items listed, how many quests she had, etc. I think the host benefits flyer just lists that months special, right??

I "borrow" the images from my website.

1.) Right-click on the image and choose copy
2.) Right-click on your word document and choose paste
3.) In order to move your image around, you will have to right click on the picture, choose "format picture", choose the "layout" tab and select "in front of text"

This normally works for me. I think this answers your question unless I misunderstood your question. Let me know :)

Here is what I use. I send copies with the receipts for the host to give guests then discuss it with them when doing out of the box calls. I create a table in word then "borrow" the pics from my personal website by right clicking and clicking copy picture and pasting it into one square in the table. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Hosting.doc
    378 KB · Views: 582
Yes, thank you so much!!
That is exactly what I was looking for, I guess I wasn't going to the correct website.

Those are cute, but I agree with Carolyn. I used to spend a lot of time creating those types of things, but they are really time wasters. Just order some host flyers on your supply order - much more cost-effective IMO, and it explains ALL of the host benefits (kit credit, 10% for a year, etc.), not just a few. It even has the themes for the season, and it already has nice artwork. No need to re-invent the wheel!! Spend the time you would have spent making a flyer on the phone booking shows instead!

thank you all for your help!! I've been doing this for one year now and I never knew there were flyers on the supply form for this, I guess I should have read through everything more thoroughly!!! Thanks again!

paroese said:
Here is what I use. I send copies with the receipts for the host to give guests then discuss it with them when doing out of the box calls. I create a table in word then "borrow" the pics from my personal website by right clicking and clicking copy picture and pasting it into one square in the table. Hope this helps.

That's really cute but seems awfully time consuling not to mention the amount of paper and ink you must go through. Have you found it to be worth it?

I used to (and I don't know why I stopped) put a small, simple version of that - without pictures - on all my receipts. I printed them up 6 to a page and stapled them to the upper right corner of the PP receipts. It said:
Thank you for your order!
Thanks in part to you, HOST got $VALUE of tools for only $COST. Some of the items she picked out are:
ITEM1
ITEM2
ITEM3
I'd love to help you earn free tools too!
signature
phone number​

I would usually list high-value or popular items to entice people to book.

Related to Silly Question About Making Flyers

1. How do I make my flyer stand out?

To make your flyer stand out, use bright and eye-catching colors, include clear and enticing images, and use bold and attention-grabbing fonts. Also, make sure to highlight the most important information and use concise and persuasive language to entice potential customers.

2. Can I include discounts or promotions on my flyer?

Yes, you can definitely include discounts or promotions on your flyer. In fact, this is a great way to incentivize potential customers to try out your products. Make sure to clearly state the terms and conditions of the promotion and include any necessary promo codes or expiration dates.

3. How do I effectively target my desired audience with my flyer?

To target your desired audience with your flyer, you should first identify who your target audience is and what their interests and needs are. Then, tailor your flyer's design and messaging to appeal to that specific audience. For example, if your target audience is health-conscious individuals, your flyer could focus on the health benefits of your products.

4. Can I include customer testimonials on my flyer?

Yes, including customer testimonials on your flyer can be a powerful way to showcase the satisfaction and positive experiences of others who have used your products. This can help build trust and credibility with potential customers and increase the likelihood of them trying out your products.

5. How do I distribute my flyers effectively?

To distribute your flyers effectively, consider your target audience and where they are most likely to see or receive your flyer. This could include local businesses, community centers, or online platforms. You could also hand out flyers directly to potential customers or include them in product shipments. Additionally, consider partnering with other businesses or organizations to reach a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tmorgester
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Melissa06