• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possibly a Huge Show...need a Flyer

In summary, the "Possibly a Huge Show...need a Flyer" event is a cooking demonstration and product showcase hosted by Pampered Chef. It is free to attend and open to all, and guests can expect to see live cooking demos, try out products, and sample recipes. The date and location may vary, so please check with your consultant or the website for details. You are welcome to bring friends and family, and the event also offers opportunities to purchase products and learn about hosting or becoming a consultant. It's a fun and interactive way to learn about Pampered Chef and connect with other cooking enthusiasts.
MHPampered
Ok so my Great Aunt is hosting a show. We are going to have it in the rec room at her senior apartment complex. She wants me to make flyers to leave on everyones doors. The complex has about 100-150 apartments! Yikes...! So I am trying to figure out what to put on the flyer...any ideas or templates or flyers that I could tweak? We are doing a brunch show @11am on November 30th. So in time for Hannakh and Christmas.... Please help I am not good at this kinda thing!

Thanks!
Megan

I would theme it to "Christmas Gifts" and "Stocking Stuffers". Is this a "high-end" senior complex or not? I know some senior complexes are lower income people and they can't afford much. Maybe offer "free shipping" and then put all orders on one name to reduce your cost. That would be a cheaper "gift" from you in the long run than reducing sales tax or 10% off. Give me some details and I'll do up a flyer for you! :)

This is the format of one I used for a Holiday Express Show at an office. I made it more generic for you to give an idea.

Attachments

• You’re Invited-Holiday-Flyer.doc
    101.5 KB · Views: 516
This is what I came up with.... I had some help any and all suggestions would be great...Thanks

Now I am wondering is it too much and should i put that they have to be present for the raffle or should I not do the raffle at all?

Attachments

• Shirley show flyer.doc
    90.5 KB · Views: 405

Hi Megan,

Congratulations on your upcoming show! It sounds like it's going to be a big one with so many potential attendees. Here are a few ideas for your flyer:

1. Start with a catchy headline, such as "Brunch, Bites, and Bargains - Join Us for a Pampered Chef Show!"

2. Include the date, time, and location of the show prominently on the flyer. You can also add a small map or directions for those who may not be familiar with the complex.

3. Mention the holiday season and how the show can help attendees with their gift shopping. For example, "Get a head start on your holiday shopping at our show!"

4. Highlight some of the products that will be featured at the show, such as holiday-themed kitchen gadgets or gift sets. You can also mention any special offers or discounts that will be available.

5. Add some fun graphics or images to make the flyer visually appealing. You can find some great free templates online that you can customize to fit your needs.

6. Don't forget to include your contact information and a call to action. Encourage people to RSVP or contact you for more information.

I hope these ideas help you create a fabulous flyer for your show. Best of luck and happy selling!

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the "Possibly a Huge Show...need a Flyer" event all about?

The "Possibly a Huge Show...need a Flyer" event is a cooking demonstration and product showcase hosted by Pampered Chef. It is a fun and interactive way for guests to learn about our kitchen tools and gadgets, try out delicious recipes, and shop for their favorite products.

When and where is the "Possibly a Huge Show...need a Flyer" event taking place?

The date and location of the "Possibly a Huge Show...need a Flyer" event may vary. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant or our website for upcoming event details in your area.

Do I need to purchase a ticket to attend the "Possibly a Huge Show...need a Flyer" event?

No, admission to the "Possibly a Huge Show...need a Flyer" event is free. However, we do recommend that you RSVP to your consultant or the event organizer to ensure there is enough space and materials for all attendees.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the "Possibly a Huge Show...need a Flyer" event?

Yes, please feel free to invite your family and friends to the event. It's a great opportunity for them to learn about Pampered Chef and our products as well.

What can I expect at the "Possibly a Huge Show...need a Flyer" event?

At the event, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations, try out our products, and sample delicious recipes. There will also be opportunities to purchase your favorite Pampered Chef items and learn about hosting your own cooking show or becoming a consultant. Plus, it's a great chance to socialize and have fun with other cooking enthusiasts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefRiGuy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alabama pc cons.