• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possibly a huge show...need a flyer

MHPampered

Oct 24, 2009
Ok so my Great Aunt is hosting a show. We are going to have it in the rec room at her senior apartment complex. She wants me to make flyers to leave on everyones doors. The complex has about 100-150 apartments! Yikes...! So I am trying to figure out what to put on the flyer...any ideas or templates or flyers that I could tweak? We are doing a brunch show @11am on November 30th. So in time for Hannakh and Christmas.... Please help I am not good at this kinda thing!

Thanks!
Megan

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
I would theme it to "Christmas Gifts" and "Stocking Stuffers". Is this a "high-end" senior complex or not? I know some senior complexes are lower income people and they can't afford much. Maybe offer "free shipping" and then put all orders on one name to reduce your cost. That would be a cheaper "gift" from you in the long run than reducing sales tax or 10% off.

Give me some details and I'll do up a flyer for you! :)

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
This is the format of one I used for a Holiday Express Show at an office. I made it more generic for you to give an idea.

Attachments

• You’re Invited-Holiday-Flyer.doc
    101.5 KB · Views: 468

MHPampered

Oct 24, 2009
This is what I came up with.... I had some help any and all suggestions would be great...Thanks

Now I am wondering is it too much and should i put that they have to be present for the raffle or should I not do the raffle at all?

Attachments

• Shirley show flyer.doc
    90.5 KB · Views: 365

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies
Views