• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Making a Christmas Flyer

In summary, Sherriw provides instructions on how to create a Christmas flyer using Microsoft Word or Excel. The steps include clicking on Insert, Picture, and choosing a picture from clip art, clicking on the Layout tab and choosing Behind Text, and clicking on the Image tab and choosing Washout. The instructions also mention using the drawing toolbar.
Melissa06
I know that somewhere on this site is a Christmas Open House flyer that I would love but I don't want to search through all 11 pages of the threads right now. I am going to try and make one but I have a question. I have a list of Christmas gift ideas on piece of paper that has a Christmas tree and some gifts lightly in the background. The back ground is centered and pretty much covers the whole page. First, where can you find images to put on the flyer and second how would you put it in the background like I described above? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

If you use Microsoft Word or Excel, you can click on Insert, Picture and choose a picture in the clip art. It will bring up a listing to search. Type in Christmas or Christmas trees etc... Click once on the picture you want on your document. Once it gets on the page, click out of the search screen.

Click on the picture and a drawing tool box should pop up. (Doesn't then click on view, toolbars and click on picture. You can even drag it down to the bottom of the screen and keep it there for future use.)
Choose the icon that looks like a purple paint can.
Click on the Layout tab and choose Behind Text.
Click on the Image tab and under Image Control choose Washout.
Click OK.
Then Click and drag one of the white dots to make the picture the size you want it on the page. Click and hold on the image to move it around. If you need to tilt it, click and hold on the green dot and move the direction you want.
After you have the picture like you want it - Click out of the picture and you can start typing.... If you want to type your text first the same instructions will work.

I also like to use the drawing toolbar. You can click on the blue A icon and type a header or push something in a small space, twist and turn it to where you want with the same directions as above.)

Sounds like a lot of steps, but it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Email me if you have any questions. (During the day [email protected])

HTH

Wow Sherri good instructions.

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with trying to find the perfect Christmas flyer on our site. I'm happy to help you with your question about adding images and creating a background. To find images for your flyer, I suggest checking out our image library on our website. We have a variety of holiday-themed images that would be perfect for your flyer. You can also try searching for free stock images online. As for creating a background, you can use a photo editing software like Canva or PicMonkey to create a visually appealing background with your Christmas tree and gifts. You can also try using a holiday-themed template from these websites to make the process easier. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or need more assistance. Happy holiday flyer making!

1. How do I get started with creating a Christmas flyer?

To get started, you can use our customizable templates or create your own design using our design software. You can also browse through our holiday-themed clipart and images to add to your flyer.

2. Can I include product images on my flyer?

Yes, you can include product images on your flyer. We have a wide variety of product images available for you to use in our design software. You can also upload your own product images.

3. Is there a limit to the number of pages I can have on my Christmas flyer?

No, there is no limit to the number of pages you can have on your flyer. However, we recommend keeping it concise and visually appealing to grab your audience's attention.

4. Can I add text and customize the font on my flyer?

Yes, you can add text and customize the font on your flyer. Our design software allows you to choose from a variety of fonts and customize the size, color, and style of your text.

5. How can I print my Christmas flyer?

You can print your flyer at home using your own printer or you can save your design and have it professionally printed at a local print shop or through our printing services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lindseystar
  • boobooscooby4
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
c00p
  • Chef Bobby