• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in My Christmas Booth Flyer Bag?

In summary, the sponsors are handing out bags to the first 1000 shoppers with cards or flyers that we provide. The first two hours are the only time I'll be there, so I'm looking for ideas for what to put in the bag. Sharon recommends a gift bag with 1 small Milk Duds box and 1 Smarties, a recipe card and a note that says "Don't be a "Dud" this holiday season, be a "Smartie" and book a party with me. Jane suggests putting in specials of the month with her information, and doing a vendor-only sale the Friday night before the booth opens. Putting in a "name" on the website for the orders would make it easier for people
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I'm working a Christmas booth next month and found out that the sponsers are handing out bags to the first 1000 shoppers with cards or flyers that we provide. I'll only be there for the first two hours so it would be nice to get information to that many people. What would you put in the bag?
My only idea is some sort of coupon that will make them want to contact me.
There is a $50 charge for this service.

Re: Need An Idea For Booth FlierIs this in November? If it is I think I would make up some sort of flyer alerting people to the awesome kit credit special and include a coupon for 10% off all stoneware ordered through you within the next ______ days (however many you want) Make sure you include that all unglazed stones are already 20% off. Then turn in the orders as a catalog show with everyone paying individual shipping. If you are looking for bookings offer something for free to the first _____ people (however many dates you have available) who call and set a date with you. You could even include the dates you want to fill on the flyer.

Do you have to print the fliers yourself? That can add up. I would make them 1/4 page, so you could get four on a page, and brightly colored so they don't get lost in the bags. If they are expecting that many people to show up, this is a great opportunity.

Hope that helps,
Sharon

How about this.. a gift bag with 1 small Milk Duds box and 1 Smarties, a recipe card and a note that says "Don't be a "Dud" this holiday season, be a "Smartie" and book a party with me.

I do not claim to have created this idea, I am just passing it on.

That's a good idea, but I wouldn't want to to have to make 1000 of them.
I think I will go with the specials of the month with my information.
I wish we could offer a discount to orders made on our websites, but we don't have any control of what PC charges. If I offer a coupon for a discount, they might come by the booth after I'm gone and expect the same discount from someone else.

There's also a "vendor only" sale the Friday night before the booth opens. I'm wondering what to do about that. I might concentrate on recruiting.

You could be sure your flyer for the discount has your information on it. I give "free shipping" at booths on orders. That way, people will buy small items (less than $10) if they are given that... I even had a few decide to spend $20 since they didn't have to pay the shipping.

Could you put a "name" on your website for the orders? If so, when you pull them into P3, then you can take the discount off and make it "Consultant Gift". I would already set it up too and have the weblink there. It gets confusing with all the clicking they need to do to get there. Lately, I have been just sending out the individual links to my hosts to send to their friends.

I agree with Jane. Set up a show on your website, and state on the flyer what the "Host" name is. That way you have to enter the orders in P3, and you can pay the difference between the cost and the discount there.

Good question about whether you have to print them yourself. If so, that's going to end up costing you alot more than just the $50 you're paying to have them put in the bags.

Thanks to you all. I'll try that. The show will be a fundraiser. That might help get a few orders also.

What are some ideas for a booth flyer?

1. Showcase your products: Use high-quality images of your products on the flyer to catch the attention of potential customers. You can also include a brief description of each product and its benefits.

2. Offer a discount or promotion: People love a good deal, so consider offering a special discount or promotion on your flyer to entice customers to visit your booth.

3. Include customer testimonials: Use quotes or reviews from satisfied customers to build trust and credibility for your products. This can be a powerful selling tool on your booth flyer.

4. Highlight your booth activities: If you have any demonstrations, workshops, or other activities planned for your booth, make sure to include them on the flyer. This will give people an idea of what to expect and encourage them to stop by.

5. Provide your contact information: Make it easy for customers to reach out to you by including your contact information on the flyer. This can be in the form of a phone number, email address, or social media handles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U