• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth Flyer With Pecan Tassie Recipe

In summary, the "Booth Flyer with Pecan Tassie Recipe" is a marketing material used by Pampered Chef consultants to promote their products and services at events or booths. It can be accessed through the consultant's account on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting customer service. The flyer can be personalized with the consultant's information and used in various ways at events or booths. It can also be shared on social media or personal websites to reach a wider audience.
pamperedcheermom
Does anyone have a booth flyer with the Pecan Tassie recipe on it? I found a flyer on this site that I've been using at booths and it has the Cranberry Crunch Bark recipe on it. It also has two coupons on the side (one for booking a show and the other for referring someone). Then it has my contact information at the bottom. We're having the crunch bark at the booth but also making the pecan tassies. I've tried to copy/paste the pecan tassie in place of the crunch bark recipe and then change the contact info to my partner but the picture of the tassies ends up in the middle and won't move over! My partner is making the tassies and I'm making the crunch bark so we wanted our handouts to have the recipe for what we made. Can anyone help? I'm attaching the flyer I have for myself so you can see what I'm talking about. It's done in MS Word and I'm pretty sure I found the original on this site and just changed the contact info.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• BoothFlyerSandi.doc
    907.5 KB · Views: 809
I'm sorry that I don't have a flyer with the Pecan Tassie recipe on it, but I would recommend creating one yourself. You can use a template or create your own design in Word or a program like Canva or Photoshop. You can add the picture of the Pecan Tassies, then include the recipe and your contact information. You can also add coupons and any other information you want to share. Good luck!

Hi there,I haven't personally come across a booth flyer with the Pecan Tassie recipe, but I'm sure there are some out there! Have you tried searching for one on this site or other recipe websites? You may also want to reach out to other forum users and see if they have a flyer they can share with you.In terms of editing the flyer you have, have you tried using a different program like Adobe InDesign or Canva? They may have more options for editing and rearranging images and text. You can also try reaching out to the original creator of the flyer and see if they have any tips or suggestions for editing it.Good luck with your booth and I hope you find the perfect flyer for your needs!

1. What is the purpose of the "Booth Flyer with Pecan Tassie Recipe"?

The "Booth Flyer with Pecan Tassie Recipe" is a marketing material used by Pampered Chef consultants to promote their products and services at events or booths. It includes a recipe for a delicious Pecan Tassie dessert and highlights the various Pampered Chef products that can be used to make it.

2. How can I get a copy of the "Booth Flyer with Pecan Tassie Recipe"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access and download the "Booth Flyer with Pecan Tassie Recipe" from your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Alternatively, you can contact your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service for a physical copy.

3. Can I customize the "Booth Flyer with Pecan Tassie Recipe" with my personal information?

Yes, you can personalize the "Booth Flyer with Pecan Tassie Recipe" by adding your name, contact information, and even your own photo. This will help potential customers remember you and easily reach out to you for orders or inquiries.

4. How should I use the "Booth Flyer with Pecan Tassie Recipe" at events or booths?

The "Booth Flyer with Pecan Tassie Recipe" can be used in various ways at events or booths. You can display it on a stand or table for people to take as they pass by, hand it out to potential customers along with samples of the Pecan Tassie dessert, or use it as a conversation starter to introduce Pampered Chef products and services.

5. Can I share the "Booth Flyer with Pecan Tassie Recipe" on social media or my personal website?

Yes, you can share the "Booth Flyer with Pecan Tassie Recipe" on your social media pages or personal website to reach a wider audience. However, make sure to include your personal information on the flyer so that interested customers can easily reach out to you for orders or inquiries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies