• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success at Local Christmas Tree Farm Booth: 12 Bookings & 22 Drawing Slips!

In summary, "Booth Was Great!" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to host virtual or in-person parties and earn free and discounted products. To host a "Booth Was Great!" party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. You can earn rewards by hosting a "Booth Was Great!" party based on the total sales and number of guests. These parties can also be hosted virtually, and typically last between 1-2 hours.
pamperedcheermom
We had our 3rd booth yesterday. It was at a local Christmas Tree Farm and the booth space fee went to help the family who owns the farm.
The weather was perfect, people came and we ended up with 12 bookings and a total of 22 drawing slips. We were so busy with customers that we sometimes forgot to mention the drawing slips but the ones we talked to filled them out. We're giving away a $25 gc. The sales were very low but the 12 bookings makes up for it. My partner and I split the booking and all of them want to book in Jan!
I'll be making follow up calls this afternoon to get dates but we have high hopes that everyone was serious. We aren't pushy and they all seemed very receptive to the idea of hosting a show! PC sells itself........we put it out there and they all came over. Some of the other vendors sat most of the day. But we've been in that same situation before too so we know how they felt. We had the Cranberry Crunch Bark and Pecan Tassies out for sampling and both were a huge hit! I gave out "Welcome to my Booth" cards with the bark recipe on it and my partner gave out the pecan tassie recipe. We kept the cards in our apron pocket and when they asked what was in the recipe we pulled out the cards. Everything seemed to go smoothly..........no mishaps..........just a really good day!

Just wanted to share!:D

That's GREAT!

Cool...here's to getting all of those bookings on your calendar!

Congrats! That's great!

GREAT JOB!! Way to go!!!!!!

1. What is "Booth Was Great!"?

"Booth Was Great!" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to host virtual or in-person parties and earn free and discounted products.

2. How do I host a "Booth Was Great!" party?

To host a "Booth Was Great!" party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. They will provide you with a unique party link to share with your friends and family.

3. Can I earn rewards by hosting a "Booth Was Great!" party?

Yes, by hosting a "Booth Was Great!" party, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party and the number of guests who attend.

4. Can I host a "Booth Was Great!" party if I don't live in the same area as my consultant?

Yes, "Booth Was Great!" parties can be hosted virtually, so you can still earn rewards even if you and your consultant are not in the same location.

5. How long does a "Booth Was Great!" party last?

The length of a "Booth Was Great!" party can vary depending on the preferences of the host and their guests. Typically, parties last between 1-2 hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
crissy11
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire