• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Help With This Flyer.... Please.....

In summary, the conversation is about a person needing help with creating a flyer and being able to manipulate and rotate pictures on it. They are trying to copy and paste pictures from a website, but are unable to rotate them. They have seen other flyers where the pictures have a dotted line around them and can be rotated, but they cannot figure out how to do it. Another person offers to help and they discuss attaching the flyer and which pictures they want to use. Eventually, the issue is resolved by changing the layout of the pictures and using the rotate tool in the picture toolbar.
dsmegnky
Hi,

I am trying to make a flyer up for a show I have coming up, but I need a little help. I am trying to copy and paste a few pictures from the PC web site, but when I put them on to my word document I can't move them or rotate them. I have seen other flyers that when you click on the picture, you get a a dotted line around the picture with the 4 small circles on each corner and a circle in the middle on the top so that you are able to rotate it. I hope that makes sense. When I do it the other way I can do much with the picture at all. Can someone please tell me how to do it that way, Please?

It kinda looks like this with a picture in the middle.

o
o o

o o

I know that looks funny...... but please help me!!

Thanks, Dana

Sorry!!My little circle didn't show up like I thought they would. :eek:

BUT, if you understand what I am saying please reply!! :rolleyes:

Thanks!! :p

Can you attach the flyerCan you attach the flyer so I can see it? Maybe I can help you.

Debbie :D

I can, but the pictures that are on it right now are like the ones that I want.
The other ones that I want off the PC web site will not go on the same way these pictures are.

Can you please tell me how I attach it?

Thanks....

To attach a document, click on the go advanced button right below the quick reply box, then click manage attachments.

When you post the document also tell us which pictures you are trying to use/want inserted and I'm sure one of us will figure out what is going on.

ok
dsmegnky said:
I can, but the pictures that are on it right now are like the ones that I want.
The other ones that I want off the PC web site will not go on the same way these pictures are.

Can you please tell me how I attach it?

Thanks....

Ok attach the file and tell me which pics you want attached from the Pc website and I will see what I can do.

Debbie

Here is the flyer I am working on. It is a work in progress, but when I get help figuring it out and you like the flyer I will repost when it is complete.

Thanks for the help.....

Attachments

• neighborhoodshowflyer tracee.doc
    231.5 KB · Views: 346
DebbieSAChef said:
Ok attach the file and tell me which pics you want attached from the Pc website and I will see what I can do.

Debbie

I wanted the other grilling tools (basting bottle, skewers, Jumbo turner, tool bag, cleaning brush) and the bamboo salad tong at the top.

If you get it, can you please let me know. I can do the copy and paste, but I want to be able to do it the other way as I explained above.

Thanks...... :)

Are you talking about.....the pics at the top of the flyer? The new May items? The ones that have dark black dots on them that don't move??

Here look at the flyer I just attached. See if you can move them now.

Attachments

233.5 KB · Views: 321
Weird, I see the right stuff when I select the pictures you have. To rotate you need to click the rotate tool in the picture toolbar. I'm able to click and drag your pictures, rotate them, and otherwise modify them.

Ah, and now I think I figured out the problem. The pictures at the top that will not move - you need to select each one and do:

Right-click > format picture > Layout > Square > OK

Then you can move, rotate, whatever you want with them.

Debbie, you forgot to attach the flyer.

DebbieSAChef said:
the pics at the top of the flyer? The new May items? The ones that have dark black dots on them that don't move??

Here look at the flyer I just attached. See if you can move them now.

Yes, I can!! What did you do to change them? Also how do I take them off the PC web site so they will look just like the May products?

Thanks so much!! That was fast!!:) :D :) :D

I did??I did?? I just looked at my reply and it's there. LOL

Here it is again. All I did was right click on the pic, go to FORMAT PICTURE, then LAYOUT and then click on IN FRONT OF TEXT.

Now you can move them.

Attachments

233.5 KB · Views: 352
WOW!!! That is great!! Thanks so much! You guys are great and super fast!!

What did you think of the flyer??

Thanks again!!

I think it's great!
dsmegnky said:
WOW!!! That is great!! Thanks so much! You guys are great and super fast!!

What did you think of the flyer??

Thanks again!!

I love the flyer. It is great. I will save this to my PC files for future use. Thanks so much!!

When I have finished it, I will post it here again. I should finish it up tonight, thanks to your help!!!

AAA+++

DebbieSAChef said:
I did?? I just looked at my reply and it's there. LOL

Here it is again. All I did was right click on the pic, go to FORMAT PICTURE, then LAYOUT and then click on IN FRONT OF TEXT.

Now you can move them.

It shows up there now. LOL, must have been a time delay on the forum. Weird.

dsmegnky said:
Yes, I can!! What did you do to change them? Also how do I take them off the PC web site so they will look just like the May products?

Thanks so much!! That was fast!!:) :D :) :D

Do you have a PWS? If so that is where I get my pictures from.

No, I do not have a PWS. I have been thinking about getting one, still weighing the opitions.

Thanks so much for for help as well, you guys are great.

Hi,

I have completed this flyer and I hope everyone likes it. It is for a Neighborhood get together / Father's Day's / HWC flyer all in one. I wanted to mention everything on one flyer to help everyone get excited to come for different reasons. Please let me know what you think about listing all on one flyer, plus let me know if you see any mistakes.

Thanks so much!!:) :)

Attachments

• neighborhoodshowflyer tracee 2.doc
    277 KB · Views: 465
Looks good.

Thanks again for all the help!!

My host LOVED it!!! ;)

1. How can I customize my flyer for a specific event or promotion?

The easiest way to customize your flyer is to use our online flyer creator tool. Simply select the flyer template you want to use, and then you can add your own text and images to make it unique to your event or promotion.

2. Can I include my own images on the flyer?

Yes, our flyer creator tool allows you to upload your own images or choose from our library of stock images to add to your flyer design.

3. Is there a limit to the number of flyers I can print?

No, there is no limit to the number of flyers you can print. You can print as many copies as you need for your event or promotion.

4. Can I share the flyer digitally on social media or email?

Yes, you can easily share your flyer on social media or through email by downloading it as a digital file. Our flyer creator tool also has an option to share directly on social media platforms.

5. Are there any design restrictions for the flyer?

Our flyer creator tool provides a variety of customizable templates, fonts, and colors for you to choose from. However, if you have a specific design in mind, you can also create your own custom flyer using our blank template option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies