• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Post a Flyer in I-Contact?

In summary, to create a flyer in I-Contact, you need to log in, click on the "Create" tab, and select "Flyer" as your campaign type. You can then choose a template or design one from scratch. After saving your flyer, you can either send it as an email or post it on social media or your website. To track its performance, use the reporting feature. You can also schedule your flyer to be posted at a later date and add a call-to-action button to make it more effective.
CAPCnewbie
I dont keep all my contacts in my regular email program but update my list in icontact regularly. I'm wondering if there is a way to open a document and paste it into icontact as a new message without doing all new formatting. I did try making the flyer a picture but when I tried to upload it as such it said the file was too large. Anyone know how this works?

You could upload the image to a hosting website, then use HTML to display the image in your email.One method I use is to email something to myself (if I can) in the body of an email, then open it in Outlook. Once in outlook, you can view the source, then you can copy and paste the HTML into iContact.

Thanks Noora. I re-made the whole flyer and had to copy and paste each image but I'll try this next time. Thanks

1. How do I create a flyer in I-Contact?

To create a flyer in I-Contact, you will first need to log in to your account and click on the "Create" tab. From there, select "Flyer" as your campaign type and choose a template or start from scratch. Once you have designed your flyer, you can save it and then proceed to post it.

2. Can I post a flyer in I-Contact without sending it as an email?

Yes, you can post a flyer in I-Contact without sending it as an email. After creating your flyer, instead of choosing the "Send Now" option, you can click on the "Post to Social" button. This will allow you to share your flyer on social media platforms or embed it on your website.

3. How do I track the performance of my flyer in I-Contact?

To track the performance of your flyer in I-Contact, you can use the reporting feature. Click on the "Reports" tab and select "Flyer" as your report type. You will be able to see the number of views, clicks, and shares your flyer has received.

4. Can I schedule a flyer to be posted at a later date in I-Contact?

Yes, you can schedule a flyer to be posted at a later date in I-Contact. After creating your flyer, instead of selecting "Send Now," click on the arrow next to it and choose "Schedule to Send." You can then select the date and time you want your flyer to be posted.

5. How do I add a call-to-action button to my flyer in I-Contact?

To add a call-to-action button to your flyer in I-Contact, click on the "Design" tab and select the button icon. You can then customize the button text, color, and link destination. This will allow your audience to easily take action after viewing your flyer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kam