• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Invite Flyer.....

In summary, for a MAGA show invitation flyer, it is recommended to create a simple but visually appealing flyer with all the necessary information. The host's name can be left blank and added in later, or a separate insert can be used. Using a QR code or website for RSVPs can also be beneficial.
Morvin
hey everyone i am looking for ideas or info for a maga show invite flyer. We want to make a flyer invitation for our maga show. I am doing 1 show with several host that invite all of there guest to one location so i will only do 1 demo 1 afternoon for at about 4 shows. Not a bad deal. But i am looking to see if someone already has a flyer made up for something like this. i want to print all of the main info up but leave the host name blank so i can have each host fill in their own name. any suggestions would be great....

TIA
Heather:balloon:

Heather,

Are you planning on doing a full page flyer and someone is printing them off or making copies?

I'd be sure that the Host stuff is not written in but that there is a copy -- created on your computer -- for each individual Host.

When I've done a Mega show, I have not sent a special "mega show" invitation. I just invite guests to a show that will be at a location other than the Host's home. Usually they have some contact with their Host before the show and find out that there will be more than one group. The show location is often a giveway that something will be different about this show.

I know this isn't a flyer, but just a few thoughts from someone who has done a few of these shows.

Hi there! I think a great way to approach this would be to create a simple but eye-catching flyer that includes all the important information about the MAGA show, such as the date, time, location, and what the show will entail. You could also include some images or graphics that represent the show, such as the MAGA logo or images of past shows. As for leaving the host name blank, you could include a section on the flyer where the host can write in their own name or have a separate insert that can be filled out and attached to the flyer. This will give a personal touch to each invitation and make the host feel more involved in the event.Another idea could be to have a QR code on the flyer that leads to a website or landing page with more information about the show and the ability to RSVP or register. This way, guests can easily access all the details and the host's name can be added in during the registration process.I hope these suggestions are helpful! Best of luck with your MAGA show!

What is a Looking for an Invite Flyer?

A Looking for an Invite Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite people to host a party and earn free and discounted products.

How can I get a Looking for an Invite Flyer?

You can get a Looking for an Invite Flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by attending a Pampered Chef party. You can also find digital versions on the Pampered Chef website.

Do I have to be a consultant to use a Looking for an Invite Flyer?

No, anyone can use a Looking for an Invite Flyer to invite friends and family to host a Pampered Chef party. However, only consultants can earn rewards for hosting a party.

Can I customize the Looking for an Invite Flyer?

Yes, you can customize the Looking for an Invite Flyer by adding your name and contact information. You can also add details about the party or any special offers you may have.

How do I distribute the Looking for an Invite Flyer?

You can distribute the Looking for an Invite Flyer by sharing it digitally through email or social media, or by printing it out and handing it out to potential party hosts. You can also include it in your party invitations or hand them out at events or gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
jkendall
Replies
Views
Kjurich