• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Teacher's Lounge Show Invitation Flyer

In summary, the Teacher's Lounge Show Invitation Flyer is designed to invite teachers to a special event featuring Pampered Chef products and cooking demonstrations. Teachers can receive invitations through their school's administration or PTA, or they can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant for extra invitations. Guests are welcome to attend, and the event will include live cooking demonstrations, product trials, and exclusive discounts. The event is free for teachers and their guests, but an RSVP is required.
Bren706
Gold Member
I have been invited to set up in the Teacher's Lounge during their lunch hours. I am looking for a flyer/invitation that will be put in their mailboxes. Does anyone have one made that you would mind sharing? I did find one in the files section, but want some more ideas.

Also, I am debating as to whether a lunch recipe would be best or if something along the lines of an appetizer and dessert. Any thoughts?

I would do one recipe. Either something you've already made at home or something quick you can make there.
If you want to make something there, you could do mini bbq chicken sandwiches.
Use one of the pamper a business flyers in the file section and change the wording a bit to fit a teacher. Call it "pamper a teacher" day. Here's a link to one that you can easily modify to suit your needs. http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...siness-pamper-your-business-shattuck-bank.doc

Please please keep it short. Teachers only have a limited time to eat, and also choose to grade some papers, prepare a presentation for their next class, restroom, see a colleague. Premade is probably your very best bet - or something like salsa that you can whip together super fast. Aim for 5-7 minute demo not 10-12.

When I've done teacher's lounge shows I've done it as an open house. I had a display complete with something yummy to eat, catalogs, and order forms. I was there to answer questions and take orders. It worked well and allowed the teachers to do whatever they needed to do with their short lunch.

Hi there!

I would be happy to share with you a flyer/invitation that I have used in the past for similar events. I have found that including a mix of lunch recipes, appetizers, and desserts tends to be the most successful. This way, the teachers have a variety of options to choose from and can mix and match to create their own meal. I have also found that including some quick and easy recipes, as well as some more involved ones, is a good idea to cater to different levels of cooking experience. Let me know if you would like me to email you the flyer. Best of luck with your event!

1. What is the purpose of the Teacher's Lounge Show Invitation Flyer?

The Teacher's Lounge Show Invitation Flyer is designed to invite teachers to a special event featuring Pampered Chef products and cooking demonstrations. This event is a great opportunity for teachers to learn about our products and how they can make their lives easier in the kitchen.

2. How do I receive an invitation to the Teacher's Lounge Show?

If you are a teacher, you will receive an invitation to the Teacher's Lounge Show through your school's administration or PTA. If you are not a teacher but would like to attend the event, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any extra invitations available.

3. Can I bring a guest to the Teacher's Lounge Show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to the Teacher's Lounge Show. Just make sure to note on your RSVP if you will be bringing someone with you. This is a great opportunity to introduce others to Pampered Chef and our products.

4. What can I expect at the Teacher's Lounge Show?

At the Teacher's Lounge Show, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations using our Pampered Chef products. You will also have the opportunity to try out some of our products and ask any questions you may have. There will also be exclusive discounts and promotions available for attendees.

5. Is there a cost to attend the Teacher's Lounge Show?

No, there is no cost to attend the Teacher's Lounge Show. This event is completely free for teachers and their guests. We just ask that you RSVP so we can have an accurate headcount for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovecookn
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dawn4
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies