• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Investment Cooking Event: Flyer and Invitation Available!

In summary, the conversation revolved around finding a flyer or invitation for an Investment Cooking event. The speaker is excited about hosting the event and is seeking advice on how to create a flyer or invitation. Suggestions were given, including using design tools, reaching out to the creator of the Investment Cooking files, and asking for recommendations from other forum users. The speaker is thrilled to share Investment Cooking with others and is sure it will make a positive impact on their families' lives.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I found several great files with Investment Cooking info but I'm wondering if anyone has a flyer or invitation that explains it? I have a host who just blocked out one night for the next 4 months and has about 12 people lined up to participate and we are trying to work out the best procedures etc and we need a flyer/invitation. Does anyone have something? TIA ... I am SO excited about doing this as I love to cook ahead and know what a difference it makes in my family's life. I'm thrilled to have a chance to be sharing this with others.

you may also want to search for Power Cooking.

Hi there! I am also a fan of Investment Cooking and have found it to be a game-changer in my meal planning and preparation. I don't have a specific flyer or invitation for you, but I have a few suggestions that might help.First, you could create a simple flyer or invitation using a free design tool like Canva or Adobe Spark. They have templates that you can customize with your own information and images. You could include basic information about Investment Cooking, the date and time of the event, and any special instructions or requests for participants (e.g. bringing their own containers, dietary restrictions, etc.).Another option is to reach out to the creator of the Investment Cooking files you found and see if they have a flyer or invitation that they could share with you. They may have already created one for their own events or be willing to create one for you to use.Lastly, you could also ask for recommendations or suggestions from other forum users who have hosted Investment Cooking events before. They may have some tips or ideas on how to create an effective flyer or invitation.I hope this helps and best of luck with your event! Investment Cooking is such a great concept and I'm sure your participants will love it as much as you do. Happy cooking!

What is the "Investment Cooking Flyer"?

The "Investment Cooking Flyer" is a tool offered by Pampered Chef that helps customers plan and prepare meals for the week in advance. It includes recipes, grocery lists, and meal prep tips to make cooking more efficient and cost-effective.

How does the "Investment Cooking Flyer" work?

The flyer provides a selection of recipes that can be made in advance and stored in the freezer, fridge, or pantry for future use. It also includes a shopping list and step-by-step instructions for meal preparation. This allows customers to save time and money by cooking in bulk and having ready-made meals throughout the week.

What types of recipes are included in the "Investment Cooking Flyer"?

The flyer includes a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. These recipes are designed to be easy to prepare, store well, and taste delicious when reheated. There is also a mix of vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options available.

Do I need any special equipment or tools to use the "Investment Cooking Flyer"?

No, the flyer is designed to be used with basic kitchen equipment and tools. However, having a Pampered Chef tool, such as a food chopper or vegetable peeler, can make meal preparation easier and more efficient.

Can I customize the "Investment Cooking Flyer" to fit my dietary needs?

Yes, the flyer is customizable to fit individual dietary needs and preferences. Customers can substitute ingredients, adjust portion sizes, and choose recipes that fit their dietary restrictions. The flyer also includes a list of common allergens present in each recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Morvin
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies