• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make the Most of Our Website: Flyer for Hosts

In summary, using the Pampered Chef website as a host offers easy access to products, promotions, and rewards for party hosting. You can also manage party details, track RSVPs, and view party orders in one convenient location. To log in, simply click on the "Host a Party" tab and enter your credentials. Customized party flyers can be created under the "Promote" option. Party orders can be tracked under the "Manage Party" option. Hosting a party through the website also offers rewards and benefits such as free and discounted products, host-exclusive offers, and additional rewards for booking future parties.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
Does anyone have a flyer on guiding a host through using our website? I heard the idea of including it in the host packet on a great tutorial on making the most of our websites- thus bumping up our show sales! If you have it, PLEASE share! TIA!

Last edited:
here is what I use :) I got it from here so I can't take credit.

Attachments

• Website Password Letter 001.doc
    91 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
That's exactly what I was looking for!!! Thank you!!!

This is great, thank you for posting!

This is fantastic!!
I don't seem to get a lot of on-line orders, hope this will help!!

Related to Make the Most of Our Website: Flyer for Hosts

1. What is the benefit of using the website as a host for Pampered Chef?

Using the website as a host for Pampered Chef allows you to easily access all of the available products, promotions, and rewards for hosting a party. You can also easily invite guests, track RSVPs, and manage your party orders all in one convenient location.

2. How do I log in to the website as a host?

To log in to the website as a host, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Host a Party" tab. From there, you can enter your email and password to access your host account.

3. Can I create a customized flyer for my party on the website?

Yes, you can create a customized flyer for your party on the website. Simply go to the "Host a Party" tab and click on the "Promote" option. From there, you can choose from various flyer templates and customize them with your party details.

4. How can I track my party orders on the website?

You can easily track your party orders on the website by going to the "Host a Party" tab and clicking on the "Manage Party" option. From there, you can view all of your party orders and track their status.

5. Are there any rewards or benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party through the website?

Yes, there are many rewards and benefits for hosting a Pampered Chef party through the website. These include free and discounted products, host-exclusive offers, and rewards based on party sales. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties at your own party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
Replies
Views
LaRocca.PamperedChef
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Flyers