• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flyer for Cat Hosts to Give to Friends

In summary, a consultant is looking for ideas to create a flyer for cat hosts to share with their friends. The flyer will include information about the guest special, a recipe, gift ideas, and the availability of gift certificates. The consultant is also looking for time and money saving tips, as well as healthy eating suggestions to include in the flyer. They hope to finish the flyer soon and share it with others.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
I hope this makes sense, I'm typing fast and in a huge hurry...

I was thinking about how it is harder for a cat. host to tell her friends things like, "if you buy x it will save you money", or "this is better quality, and will last you longer and save you money in the long run", basically the kinds of things we as the consultant say at our shows. I had the idea to put together a flyer that the cat host can give out and/or email to her friends, with some of these ideas on it, as well as the guest special, a recipe, great gift ideas, and also mentioning that gift certificates are available.

I want to put one together this afternoon if my tried and grouchy DD will cooperate and nap. I have a current cat host who I'd love to help get some more orders!

So, does anyone have anything like this that they would be willing to share, and also, do any of you have some GREAT suggetions for time and money saving tips that would translate well to a flyer, time and money savers, as well as healthy eating tips...

Any and all idea would be appreciated, and when I do get it done I will share it with all of you wonderful people!

Got to run, got to get DS to pre-school...

Thanks!

Bumping, I'd love some ideas...

Ok, so seriously need to slow down. I thought for sure the header was "Flying cat hosts" not "Flyer for cat hosts"--and I was puzzled about a flying cat that would host a show, LOL

Nanisu said:
Ok, so seriously need to slow down. I thought for sure the header was "Flying cat hosts" not "Flyer for cat hosts"--and I was puzzled about a flying cat that would host a show, LOL

Sorry Annie, no help here. The title keeps stopping me in my tracks. :) I'm trying to picture my cats hosting a show. :p

Hi there! What a great idea to create a flyer for cat hosts to give to their friends. It can definitely be challenging for hosts to convey all the benefits of our products, so having a handy flyer to share will make their job much easier.In terms of time and money saving tips, here are a few ideas that I think would be great to include on the flyer:1. Use our multi-purpose kitchen tools: Our products are designed to be versatile and can be used for multiple tasks in the kitchen, saving you both time and money.2. Meal prep made easy: With our products, meal prep becomes a breeze. You can save time by prepping ingredients in advance and storing them in our airtight containers for later use.3. Quality that lasts: Investing in high-quality kitchen tools may seem like a big expense upfront, but they will last for years to come, saving you money in the long run.4. Healthy eating made simple: Our products are designed to make healthy cooking and meal planning easier. From spiralizing vegetables to making homemade dressings, you can easily incorporate more nutritious options into your diet.I hope these suggestions are helpful for your flyer. Best of luck with creating it and please do share it with us when it's done. I'm sure it will be a great resource for all of us! Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the flyer?

The flyer is meant to be given to friends by cat hosts who are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party. It provides information about the benefits of hosting a party and how to schedule one.

2. How can I earn free products by hosting a party?

By hosting a Pampered Chef party, you can earn free products based on the total sales from your party. The more sales, the more free products you can earn!

3. How do I schedule a party?

To schedule a party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting. They will work with you to find a date and time that works best for you and your friends.

4. Can I invite friends who don't have cats?

Absolutely! While the theme of the party is about pampering your cat, all friends are welcome to attend. Plus, they may discover some great kitchen products to help with their own cooking and entertaining needs.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Aside from earning free products, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to get together with friends, learn new recipes and kitchen tips, and try out innovative products. Plus, as a host, you can take advantage of exclusive offers and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg