• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Flyer Please Tell Me What You Think!

Sale Ends Feb 28th!Sale Right Now!New Spring Products IS available, but it should read ARE available.
Meigs
Hi Everyone,
I am planning a Spring Launch on Mar 6th.
I have made a flyer and attaching it to all of my left over Fall/Winter Catalogues.
I am going door to door around my area and then see what happens.

I am not going to expect to much, but I figured getting the old catalogues out as apposed to just going to recycling is better than nothing.

And having it at my home will save me money and time.

Please let me know what you think of the flyer.

Please note.... Canadian Prices

Attachments

• My Spring Launch Flyer.pdf
    918.3 KB · Views: 465
I love the flyer it's awesome!

The only error I saw on it was where it say March Guest Special, the bamboo set is free with $60 purchase not 80.

Other then that it's good!

Thanks Rosebud!
Actually, in Canada you have to have an $80 purchase to receive the guest special Free Item.... bllllaaaaa

Thanks again!!

OHHHH Sorry didn't realize that! Heh well then I should say it's perfect!

Meigs said:
Hi Everyone,
I am planning a Spring Launch on Mar 6th.
I have made a flyer and attaching it to all of my left over Fall/Winter Catalogues.
I am going door to door around my area and then see what happens.

I am not going to expect to much, but I figured getting the old catalogues out as apposed to just going to recycling is better than nothing.

And having it at my home will save me money and time.

Please let me know what you think of the flyer.

Please note.... Canadian Prices

What an awesome flyer!! Very creative! I am wondering...could you possibly convert it to a word document. I would love to use (borrow, steal :) ) this -- it is a great idea!

Sure Deb,
Unfortunately it is not letting me upload the Word doc.
But I am going to email it to you!

Remember to change the Prices!!
=-)

Deb, I need your e-mail....

Just had a question...You have the stoneware on sale there, but you said your show is in March. You might want to clarify the ending date for the stoneware sale. Or you might want to skip the stoneware sale and focus on getting them to attend or order for March stuff. The 2 things might be too much info for a flyer?

Hi Amanda,
I guess more or less, i am trying to give them enough info to spark an interest. If it may be the stoneware spec or the benefit of the new catalogue.

I seriously have almost 400 f/w catalogues left over (over estimated...newbie)
So, I am just trying to get them into the hands of people. I am actually not expecting many people to come to the launch, but if something they look at sparks an interest, they may call or check out my site.

I do understand what you are saying though...
Thanks babywings

Oh MY - I too would love to have a word document of this!! You did a fantastic job & I appreciate you sharing all your hard work!
Mary

Meigs....you may also want to consider leaving some catalogs at hair salons, md appts, banks, etc. You can use a label that says, "For our New Catalog, please contact me: xxx, etc.)

Meighan,
It's a great flyer, I love the use of the springs in Spring Launch Party!

I do have a punctuation correction for you.
Take the apostrophe out of Host's. It should be Hosts! without an apostrophe because the use is plural, not personal possessive.

Also, I suggest you change the wording in "Sale Right Now" for the stoneware to "Sale Ends Feb 28th!" I think giving an end date gives the recipient a little push to get their order in.

If I am not pushing myself over the edge with your patience, I'd also suggest you make swap the placement of "Spring Launch Party" and "A consultant lives in your area" to make a bigger emphasis on the Spring Launch Party.

I guess I should mention that my mother was an english teacher... :D

Good job! Thanks for sharing your flier!

Last edited:
The only thing I'll add is that the gray titles in the middle section are a bit hard on the eyes. I don't know if they'll look better when printed, but on my screen the gray type with a black shadow doesn't really work.

What Dottie said ... and there's no bullet in front of "Receive FREE and discounted products" ;)

One more grammar correction...under your new March products it says, New Spring Products IS available", but it should read ARE available.

It looks great, and that's a really great idea to get rid of your old catalogs. Let us know how that turns out.

Thank you everyone for all of your great feed back!!!

Also, I suggest you change the wording in "Sale Right Now" for the stoneware to "Sale Ends Feb 28th!" I think giving an end date gives the recipient a little push to get their order in.

If I am not pushing myself over the edge with your patience, I'd also suggest you make swap the placement of "Spring Launch Party" and "A consultant lives in your area" to make a bigger emphasis on the Spring Launch Party.

Dotty, (not pushing at all!!)
Do you think it is ok that I change the end date of the Sale to Mar 10th? Seeing as how I don't have to have it submitted in tell Mar 15th. It would still be under a Feb 28th show and closing on the 10th would give me 5 extra days to put it together.
Just because it is the 17th already?

And, (this is just for me personally) I would rather the emphasis be on "Consultant in your area"!
This makes them keep in mind that I am always here. I have been reading a lot about other consultants attempts at Home Spring Launch party's, and have found that not to many of them have a lot of success. So, I will hold mine with out great expectation. But If people remember that I am in the area and contact me out of that, I think I will have greater success at weeding out who is interested or not...
What do you guys think?

Also, can anyone tell me why I can not upload a Word doc?? I have tried doc and docx but neither will let me.......

Thanks again everyone!!!

Did I get Everything????
How is this?

Attachments

• My Spring Launch Flyer.pdf
    924.3 KB · Views: 463
It looks good to me! You managed to cram a whole lot of info into 2 pages! I am very impressed. I hope you manage to upload it as a word document.

I love this flyer -- please try to post it as a word document. Those of us in the United States will need to adjust the prices too....great job! Wish I knew how to do this.

can this be made into a word doc thanks :)

I had to Zip it... Here it is!!!
:)

Attachments

• My Spring Launch Flyer.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 397
You are AWESOME ! Thanks! (Don't forget U.S. people to change the prices!) Thanks!

Meigs said:
Do you think it is ok that I change the end date of the Sale to Mar 10th? Seeing as how I don't have to have it submitted in tell Mar 15th. It would still be under a Feb 28th show and closing on the 10th would give me 5 extra days to put it together.
Just because it is the 17th already?

With you extending the sale to March 10...will that confuse people and make them think that they can order the new spring products and also get the stoneware at 20% off? Or am I wrong assuming that you can't have both on the show order?

I think a shorter timeframe gets people to move. Also, if you submit it in March, you don't get double points.

Yeah, I agree with Noora and Lori. It's best to keep the sale dates what they actually are. If people think they have till mid March, they'll put it off and then lose your info in the meantime or just lose that sense of urgency. Plus, I think you might end up with people thinking that they can get new products, too.

Lori, you're right. If the show is a Feb. show, it is dated as such and then you can't include items from the new catalog. Same with it being dated a March show, you won't be able to get sale prices from November.

1. What new products are featured in the Spring Launch Flyer?

The Spring Launch Flyer features a variety of new products including our Springform Pan Set, Herb Mill, and Quick Cooker.

2. Can I still purchase other products from Pampered Chef or is it only limited to the Spring Launch Flyer?

The Spring Launch Flyer highlights our new products, but you can still purchase any other products from our catalog or website.

3. Are there any promotions or discounts for the products in the Spring Launch Flyer?

Yes, we have some special offers and promotions for select products in the Spring Launch Flyer. Be sure to check the flyer for more details.

4. Can I order products from the Spring Launch Flyer online or do I have to attend a party?

You can order products from the Spring Launch Flyer online through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You do not have to attend a party to make a purchase.

5. Is there a deadline to order products from the Spring Launch Flyer?

Yes, the Spring Launch Flyer will only be available for a limited time. Be sure to check the flyer for the specific deadline to place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies