• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Flyer for Consultant Incentive to Promote Directors

N
Nunkgymnunaxy
I'm wanting to offer an incentive to my consultants to encourage them to promote to a Director level. I'm thinking about offering a $100 Spa Treatment to any one who becomes a Director in the next few months. Does anyone have a flyer for any consultant incentive that I might be able to tweak so I won't have to create an entire new flyer to save me some time. Thanks so much! I'll be happy to share my final results.

Wait a bit... there is an e-mail from HO coming out today regarding offering $$$ from HO when they promote. Cash up to $2k...

Hey Colleen ... have you heard details? I had heard a bit but not much. One thing was that it will be offered to those who signed in Jan & Feb. Is that right?

Yes... that's pretty much all I know... here's what I have in my notes:The focus is to promote quickly...
- they get $500 cash if they promote within 90 days of starting
- they get $500 cash if they maintain their paid-as title (but not sure what that time-frame is)
- they get $1k cash if they promote to AD (again, not sure what the time-frame is).I think the total is around $2180 they could get and that includes their recruiting bonuses...

Here's my 2011 Incentive Program for my team if it helps:

Look what YOU could earn!

I would love to see EVERYONE earn a trip this year with Pampered Chef. Therefore, I'm encouraging recruiting & promoting in my Incentive Plan for 2011.

You will earn PC Dollars for every month that you are active. Your "paid as" level for each month will determine how much you earn for the month. You can earn more for the month if you are GREEN by the 15th. This incentive will be paid in Jan 2012.
  • If you were "paid as" a Consultant, you'll earn $3 PCD* for that month or $5 PCD* if you were GREEN by the 15th of that month.
  • If you were "paid as" a Senior Consultant, you'll earn $5 PCD for that month or $7 PCD if you were GREEN by the 15th of that month.
  • If you were "paid as" a Team Leader, you'll earn $7 PCD for that month or $10 PCD if you were GREEN by the 15th of that month.
  • If you were "paid as" a Director, you'll earn $10 PCD for that month or $15 PCD if you were GREEN by the 15th of that month.
  • If you were "paid as" a Advanced Director, you'll earn $15 PCD for that month or $20 PCD if you were GREEN by the 15th of that month.

Extra bonuses will be paid for consistency in your activity. You can earn the highest level from below:
  • $75 in Merrill products* of your choice for being active 10 of the 12 months in 2011.
  • $125 in Merrill products* of your choice for being active 12 of the 12 months in 2011.

REMEMBER: You will also earn PC Dollars for 1st time promotions! This bonus is paid the month that you take the title for the first time. If you drop back down to a lower level and re-promote, you can not earn the bonus a 2nd or subsequent time.
  • Promote to Senior Consultant and earn $15 PCD.
  • Promote to Team Leader and earn $25 PCD.
  • Promote to Director and earn $50 PCD.
  • Promote to Advanced Director and earn $75 PCD.

And don't forget all the bonuses that you get from corporate too! You can earn:
  • PC Dollars AND Recruiting Incentives when your recruit qualifies in their first 90 days.
  • Overrides when you hold a Senior Consultant or higher title.
  • If you are a Consultant, Senior Consultant or Team Leader as of Jan 1, 2011 and have never earned an incentive trip with Pampered Chef, you can also earn extra incentive points towards the Taste of Travel Incentive Trip.
  • You can earn "paid as" incentive points towards an Irresistible Destinations Trip for each month that you are "paid as" a Director, Advanced Director or Senior Director.

I know that many of you have voiced your desire to promote to Director (or above). I promise you, you'll LOVE the overrides that you start seeing at the Director level!

We'll still have the PC Dollar awards each month for top show, top month and the Blue Dot drawings. If you are not putting your Blue Dots on your Consultant Connection Calendar, you should! You could win a great monthly bonus if your show is drawn!

* You do not have to recruit or promote to earn this benefit.

Sheila, this is a BIG announcement from HO that will be on CC named "the fast track to director"

Rats...only for Jan and Feb new consultants...I must go pout and start getting ready for a tiny pity party..LOL!!!:grumpy:

I put out my incentives at the beginning of Jan. But I did just see corporate's announcement in my e-mail. ;)

Me likey!!:D

Their e-mail says "Cash rewards for new Consultants who joined on or after Jan. 1, 2011. ..." so it's not just for Jan/Feb '11 recruits! :D

I was so excited when I saw that...so I made at least one phone call and will hear tomorrow if one of my RL will sign up then sign another friend up.

Then I worked on this flyer. It is not as attractive as I would like..at all but please check to see if this is all correct for me folks. I hope the gal that is REAL good with flyers on CS is working on this!

Have to go to bed...but I had to put something down on paper!:indifferent0016:

I could only put this on as a PDF file so if anyone wants a copy to make their own, I would send it to your e-mail in a word document. Computers are not my friend tonight!:grumpy:

Attachments

• March 2011 flyer.pdf
    368.3 KB · Views: 259
Hello again!

Can you e-mail me privately the monthly recognition that you are doing as well. This looks like fantabulous program! Thanks again!
Brenda Kempton
[email protected]

I's love to have a copy of this in a word document so I can challenge my team with it. I have an opportunity event with them at me house tonight and I would love to be able to hand this to them. Thanks you in advance!
Brenda Kempton
[email protected]

Let's see if this works from my work computer! If not, what I did was click edit, select all, saved to clipboard then opened up microsoft word, clicked on edit again (I think!) and pasted it to a word document.

Attachments

• March 2011.doc
    111 KB · Views: 248
It still shows it in a read only mode. I absolutely love it though!

RATS! I will have to try it from home tonight but that will be too late for your meeting. Sorry.:(

Ann its awesome - very cute!!I tried to see if I could fix it for you but couldnt. Id love to have it as well when it can be editedDarlene - if it not in time for the meeting tonight print out one copy and then just cover her info with a small white sticky, then copy like that. Consultants can put their label on it and use it themselves

I love the concept Ann! But you might want to revamp this part:
Bring one friend along in your first 30 days…
You will receive a choice of one “get fit” freebie
$30.00 PC dollar recruiting bonus
1% more on your sales and 1% of your friend’s sales in commissionable sales once he or she submits $1250 in sales!

My suggestion:

$30.00 PC Dollar Recruting bonus when your recruit reaches $1,250 in Commissionable Sales
1% more on your sales & 1% on your recruits's sales the first month that you are both active with at least $150 in sales!

Your wording makes it look like they won't get SC overrides until the recruit qualifies. ;)

I made most of Sheila's changes and had to save it in a different format...HOPING this will come through for you all but if not I will start sending it via e-mail to see it it can be edited.

Attachments

• March 2011 flyer.doc
    143 KB · Views: 243
Thank you Ann! I know you are a very busy lady, so I appreciate that you took the time to make this workable for the rest of us!:sun:

Hi my name is Ann Easter and I am a DS addict:chef:! You have to take time for the important things in life!

The concept is not new with the format I used but I have always liked the idea of "showing them the money" so to speak because it makes sense to husbands that may be reluctant.

Glad that it could be opened finally!

1. What type of incentive are you offering?

I am offering a $100 Spa Treatment to any consultant who becomes a Director in the next few months.

2. What is the purpose of the incentive?

The purpose of the incentive is to encourage consultants to promote to the Director level.

3. Do you have any existing materials or resources for this incentive?

I am looking for a flyer that I can tweak to save time instead of creating a new one.

4. Can you provide more details about the timeline for this incentive?

The incentive will be available for the next few months, but exact dates may vary depending on individual consultant's promotion timeline.

5. Will the results of this incentive be shared with others?

Yes, I am happy to share the final results of the incentive with anyone who is interested.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjwr
Replies
Views
wife4230
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies