• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Complete the May Flyers But...

I noticed that yesterday.....they always have a second page with the items and their prices if it is more than one item they are offering. I e-mailed them about it, but haven't heard from them and it's still not showing. I think I am just going to use the picture as is and not deal with it. Oh well.
kam
Staff member
Is it me? Why can't I find the list of items for the HOST special for MAY?

The flyer is one page and does not list EXACTLY what the choice are for the special. Am I crazy or aren't these usually 2 pages with the choices on the 2nd page?

When I complete the flyers sometimes I can't use the image from the flyer (too big/proportioned wrong) so I use individual images to convey the specials. I try to double check that the images I am using are available as a choice. I think I can safely assume the pitcher, ice bucket and glasses (in sets of 4 or 8). But not sure if any of the ice bucket sets are included. Sometimes it is nice to show the sets...

If anyone has located the selection...can you point me in the right direction?

THANKS!

I noticed that yesterday.....they always have a second page with the items and their prices if it is more than one item they are offering. I e-mailed them about it, but haven't heard from them and it's still not showing.

monicag said:
I noticed that yesterday.....they always have a second page with the items and their prices if it is more than one item they are offering. I e-mailed them about it, but haven't heard from them and it's still not showing.

OK, thanks. Glad it isn't only me.

I think I am just going to use the picture as is and not deal with it. Oh well.

If I count what could be 9 items to choose from, I don't think the shaker would be included.

It would be 6 items for the glasses alone, right? 3 types in sets of 4 and 3 types in sets of 8. That would only leave 3 selections, which the picture shows the ice bucket and the pitcher. So I am assuming the other size pitcher would be the third choice.

PLEASE NOTE those are only MY GUESSES!

kam said:
OK, thanks. Glad it isn't only me.

I think I am just going to use the picture as is and not deal with it. Oh well.

If I count what could be 9 items to choose from, I don't think the shaker would be included.

It would be 6 items for the glasses alone, right? 3 types in sets of 4 and 3 types in sets of 8. That would only leave 3 selections, which the picture shows the ice bucket and the pitcher. So I am assuming the other size pitcher would be the third choice.

PLEASE NOTE those are only MY GUESSES!

I'm thinking:
1 beverage glasses (4 or 8)
2 small bev glasses (4 or 8)
3 stemmed glasses (4 or 8)
4 shaker
5 ice bucket
6 ice bucket & shaker set
7 ice bucket & scoop set
8 Family quick stir pitcher
9 2 qt quick stir pitcher

ETA: ...and there is also the dots tumbler so maybe not the ice bucket & scoop set? Or maybe they figure people wouldn't mind paying the $10 for the tumbler so they skipped it? Guess we will just have to wait until they update it on CC.

Last edited:
Let them take their time on it so there's no more typos!:eek:

Page 2 for May is up now.

Did they just change the photo and description to include a choice of the Bitty Bevs or Cherry Almond Sauce? I feel like they announced that change a week or two ago.

Lots of glasses and stemware, in sets of 4 or 8.

Thank you Kathleen for doing your fabulous flyers.

1. How do I access the May flyers on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the May flyers, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, select "Flyers & Promotions" and you will be able to view and download the May flyers.

2. Can I still earn rewards and host credits if I complete the May flyers late?

Yes, you can still earn rewards and host credits for completing the May flyers late. As long as you submit your orders and complete the flyers by the deadline, you will still receive the benefits.

3. What is the deadline for completing the May flyers?

The deadline for completing the May flyers is the last day of the month. However, we recommend completing them as soon as possible to ensure you receive your rewards and host credits in a timely manner.

4. Do I need to purchase all the products featured in the May flyers to complete them?

No, you do not have to purchase all the products featured in the May flyers to complete them. Each flyer has a specific number of products that need to be purchased in order to complete it. You can mix and match from the featured products to reach the required amount.

5. Can I complete the May flyers online or do I need to attend a Pampered Chef party?

You can complete the May flyers both online and at a Pampered Chef party. If you are attending a party, the consultant will provide you with a paper copy of the flyers to complete. If you are completing them online, simply add the featured products to your cart and complete your order by the deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies