• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mother's Day Market Tote- Can Someone Modify This Flyer??

In summary, Aimee and Bobbi say that the flyer can be emailed, mailed, or given out to customers. Photoshop is needed to edit it to Canadian prices.
esavvymom
Staff member
I tried to do this myself, because I hate to bother you wonderful ladies who always make the flyers, but alas, I don't have the right tools on my computer to do it.Is it possible to modify the attached Market Tote Flyer so it can be used for Customers??
I love the "7 Ways" list for the tote, and would make a great marketing flyer. I know, because I fell for one of these flyers recently with "My Thirty-One" - they had a flyer that showed like 30 ways to use this tote! I bought 3 of them, and they COST MORE!! :)I was thinking to erase the "to market the Market Tote...All your customers are going to want at least one for themselves and another one to give as gift!". In place of that, maybe it could say something like:
"to use your Market Tote...... You are going to want at least one for yourself and another one to give as a gift!"
And also to erase the "Consultant news" tag at the very bottom right of the page. :)THANK YOU In Advance!

Attachments

• April12-CN 6.pdf
    193.5 KB · Views: 630
I love this idea too! If no one beats me to it, I might give it a try tonight. Have a sleepover in the living room planned with my daughter, but maybe I'll pull out the laptop once she's asleep :)

Okay, so I had a bit of time before dinner was ready :)

Attachments

• aprilcn-6-3.pdf
    768.4 KB · Views: 685
It looks like I will be able to modify it. I am working on it now!

Edit: nevermind!

PERFECT!!!! Thank you!
:love: :thumbup: :love:

By the way- what program do you use to edit the PDF?

kam said:
It looks like I will be able to modify it. I am working on it now!

Edit: nevermind!

I know yours would have been GREAT too!!!

Ok newbie here. How do we use the pdf.s for our customers. I love the idea just now sure how to share it with my peeps! Thanks! : )T

terimayo said:
Ok newbie here. How do we use the pdf.s for our customers. I love the idea just now sure how to share it with my peeps! Thanks! : )T

You can email it to them, mail it to them, pass it around or give them out at shows, etc.

esavvymom said:
You can email it to them, mail it to them, pass it around or give them out at shows, etc.
TY! Now I know! : )T

I used Photoshop. :)

Thank you! this is amazing! :)

So it looks awesome, but is there any way someone can edit it to Canadian prices, pretty pretty please? That'd make it $21, $15, $32, and $4. Thank you in advance :)

Just what I wanted but hated to ask....Thank You....Thank You....

I would like to second that request. It does indeed look awesome. It would be fantastic if you could edit it for Canadian prices. You all have such wonderful creativity. I appreciate that you all are generous with us Canadians (actually a transplanted American married to a lovely Canadian man)

Ok, for whatever reason, I couldn't open in Photoshop Bobbi or Aimee's images, but someone posted it to facebook and I was able to snag a copy there.

Here it is, I am uploading both .pdf and .jpg (copy)

For a larger .jpg, I am uploading it to my pictures on my profile

Attachments

• Canadian.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 479
  • Canadian copy.jpg
    Canadian copy.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 607
RossDeb2 said:
I would like to second that request. It does indeed look awesome. It would be fantastic if you could edit it for Canadian prices. You all have such wonderful creativity. I appreciate that you all are generous with us Canadians (actually a transplanted American married to a lovely Canadian man)

I can't take the credit for creativity on this one- it was in the April CN here. It was just some text that was adjusted.

But glad everyone liked the idea, and I'm REALLY glad we have folks who can make those changes. I think I have photoshop though- so I'll have to play around to figure it out for future. :)

esavvymom said:

or post them on Facebook on your fan page ;)

Thank you so much for doing this. It is so nice to "know" creative people who are willing to share their super smart creativity with the rest of us.

Thank you. I love this flyer.

I just printed myself the Canadian version-thank you much!!

What is the purpose of the Mother's Day Market Tote?

The Mother's Day Market Tote is a versatile and stylish tote bag that is perfect for carrying groceries, picnic supplies, or other items to and from the market. It makes a great gift for any busy mom who loves to shop and stay organized.

What are the dimensions of the Mother's Day Market Tote?

The dimensions of the Mother's Day Market Tote are 15.5" L x 13.5" H x 7" W. It has a roomy interior that can hold a variety of items, and the sturdy straps make it easy to carry.

Can the flyer be modified for a different holiday or event?

Yes, the flyer can be easily modified for any holiday or event. Simply replace the Mother's Day graphics and text with appropriate ones for the occasion, and adjust the pricing and product information accordingly.

Is the Mother's Day Market Tote machine-washable?

Yes, the Mother's Day Market Tote is machine-washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and cold water, and laying it flat to dry to preserve the vibrant colors and prevent any shrinking.

What is the material of the Mother's Day Market Tote?

The Mother's Day Market Tote is made of durable, high-quality cotton canvas. It is strong enough to hold heavy items, but also lightweight and comfortable to carry. The material is also environmentally friendly and reusable, making it a great alternative to plastic bags.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kayleigh
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • slhalepc