• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Secrets of August's Host Special for an Epic Fall Flash!

In summary, the mystery products for the August host special are supposed to be released on Monday, July 21st, but there is currently a maintenance issue with HO's website.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
could you please PM me or email me the "mystery" products in the August host special...? I need it for the Fall Flash. I could leave it as a mystery, but I know someone must know....

Please, no lectures or debates on whether I should have gone to conference myself to find out... thank you.

Joy, unfortunately even those of us who went to conference still have no idea what those products are :( we'll have to wait until Monday when HO updates the host special pdf. sorry :(

This is true....

Apparently someone goofed. :( This information should have been in our Special Edition Consultant News but it wasn't so we are all in suspense.

That's the info I got at my meeting last night, too....

Ugh! I can't wait to see!

I have been holding off on making August bookings because of this! They had better have this info on CC first thing Monday morning! Maybe that is why there is maintenance Sunday morning????

I have a feeling I know what it is, but like everyone else said - they didn't announce this at National Conference. I really thought they would...

We'll all know tomorrow.

DebbieJ said:
We'll all know tomorrow.

on Monday!! They said it will be on CC on Monday, July 21st. It was stated in the PC Newswire that was issued on Tuesday!

Oops, that's what I meant--Monday!

Bummer, I was hoping to find out at our meeting tomorrow! :(

chefmeg said:
I have been holding off on making August bookings because of this! They had better have this info on CC first thing Monday morning! Maybe that is why there is maintenance Sunday morning????

Oh, Meg!

Never hold off on bookings for any reason. Remember that the monthly host special is a BONUS - many hosts (probably most of mine) book for the date that works for them not the MHS. The host program is so awesome all the time! Use the element of suprise as a tool too!

Related to Unlock the Secrets of August's Host Special for an Epic Fall Flash!

1. What is the "Unlock the Secrets of August's Host Special for an Epic Fall Flash!" promotion?

The "Unlock the Secrets of August's Host Special for an Epic Fall Flash!" promotion is an exclusive offer for Pampered Chef hosts during the month of August. It includes special discounts and rewards for hosting a party during this time.

2. How can I take advantage of this promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, all you need to do is host a Pampered Chef party during the month of August. Invite your friends and family to shop and earn rewards based on their purchases.

3. What discounts and rewards can hosts earn during this promotion?

Hosts can earn 60% off one item, free products, and additional discounts on their party orders during this promotion. The exact rewards depend on the total sales of the party.

4. Can this promotion be combined with other offers?

Unfortunately, this promotion cannot be combined with other offers. However, you can still earn host rewards based on the total sales of your party.

5. How long is this promotion valid for?

This promotion is only valid during the month of August. Be sure to schedule your party before the end of the month to take advantage of these amazing discounts and rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
areacmayor
  • c00p
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
Replies