• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the New Fall SS Package: What's Inside and How to Get 60% Off!

In summary, the Fall SS Package is a limited edition package that includes a variety of new kitchen products such as a stainless steel skillet, a silicone spatula, a baking sheet, and a set of measuring cups and spoons. It also comes with a recipe book filled with delicious fall-inspired recipes. To get 60% off on the package, you can host a Pampered Chef party or become a consultant. The package is only available for a limited time and cannot be customized, but it does include a free gift with purchase in addition to the discount.
jenf
I will be in my 3rd SS month in August. I noticed in the Consultant News that those in their SS months 1, 2, or 3 in August would be receiving the new package from the Fall SS products. Does anyone know where I could find out what will be in the new packages? The reason I ask is because I would really like the Chillzane Rec. Server and it is currently in the 3rd month package. If it will no longer be in the package then I would like to get it at 60% off this month as the host special because I have a host that doesn't want her host special. Thanks for your help!

That package will stay the same. The only ones that will change are:

Month 2 USG to Ultimate Mandolin,

Spectacular Stoneware Plus Bonus kit will have the 6-Cup Muffin Pan,

The New Products Plus Bonus kit will have the Deep Covered Baker, Stripes & Tiles Kitchen Towels, Stainless/Silicone Sauce Wisk, 7" Santoku Knife

It doesn't say anything about the Entertaining with Simple Additions Plus Bonus kit, but I'd assume it would change because of the striped pieces...Hmmm

Thanks for the clarification. I didn't want to miss out on the rec. server.

1. What is included in the Fall SS Package?

The Fall SS Package includes a variety of new kitchen products, such as a stainless steel skillet, a silicone spatula, a baking sheet, and a set of measuring cups and spoons. It also includes a recipe book with delicious fall-inspired recipes.

2. How can I get 60% off on the Fall SS Package?

To get 60% off on the Fall SS Package, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products based on the sales from your party. You can also become a Pampered Chef consultant and receive a discount on all products, including the Fall SS Package.

3. Is the Fall SS Package only available for a limited time?

Yes, the Fall SS Package is a limited edition package and will only be available while supplies last. Make sure to get yours before they sell out!

4. Can I customize the products included in the Fall SS Package?

Unfortunately, the products included in the Fall SS Package cannot be customized. However, you can purchase any of these products separately if you prefer a different color or size.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions included in the Fall SS Package?

Yes, in addition to the 60% off discount, the Fall SS Package also includes a free gift with purchase. This gift may vary, but it is always a useful and valuable kitchen tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tina_rn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • schel
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • DeeDee616