• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wave 1 Question - and Yes, I Was There

In summary, the conversation is about the August Host Special promotion and the two surprise "new products" available to hosts. There is speculation about what these products could be and when the information will be released. It is mentioned that wave 3 may be responsible for the delay in announcing the products. Some attendees of the conference are excited about the upcoming event and plan to sell items from their Etsy shop. The conversation also includes a request for information about the products from someone who was present at Wave 1.
c00p
Gold Member
Ok, for those that were at Wave 1, (and yes, I WAS there too) would someone please PM me or email me directly at [email protected] with the answer to the following if you know:
In the Special Ed. of the Cons. News, I am not finding anywhere in there where it lists the Aug. Host specials for the 2 new products available to hosts. I see the Sept. and Oct., but I'm not finding anything about the 2 surprise "new products" available should they choose it in August. If you know, would you kindly contact me? I've got a show tonight and I'd really like to be able to let my host and guests know. Thanks!

The buzz has been that HO didn't announce this and it'll be available on Monday from CC.

We did NOT find out what they were..we asked Cora Fisher about it and she said it was an oversight. I don't know when we are going to know.

chefann said:
The buzz has been that HO didn't announce this and it'll be available on Monday from CC.

Well, as usual, Ann knows! LOL
Guess we'll know Monday!

We do not know what the new products are for host specials for August. Not until after wave 3 will we find out. Yes we know the what the new products are but we do not know which ones of the new ones are being used for the August Host Special promotion.

It's wave 3's fault.. :D if they would hurry up their part of NC we would know.. hehehehe

doesn't it make sense that it would be the __ ___ & the ____________ (I'm not being sarcastic) but think about the host special we know for Aug and the products that might be similar.

Teresa Lynn said:
doesn't it make sense that it would be the __ ___ & the ____________ (I'm not being sarcastic) but think about the host special we know for Aug and the products that might be similar.

I agree Teresa....I can make a good educated guess about what they will be....but don't want to tell people until I get confirmation...what if they do something with it like what is already available, where items are grouped together?

And I am really trying to figure out what the free with a $550 show will be!

I have my suspicions of what they will be

I have suspicions too that are unrelated to the item we know about ... I have a feeling it will be other items from the major collections. But that's my VERY un-educated guess!

I received a call today in response to my inquiry yesterday. I was told that the information will be emailed out on Monday.

That's what it says in the PC NewsWire.

That's a bunch of hooey in my opinion!!! (Is hooey a word even??) Anyway, guess Monday it is.

colegrovet said:
It's wave 3's fault.. :D if they would hurry up their part of NC we would know.. hehehehe

LOL!!:D

This is torture! I leave tomorrow----woo hoo!! A break from home AND tons of fun at conference!

pamperedbecky said:
LOL!!:D

This is torture! I leave tomorrow----woo hoo!! A break from home AND tons of fun at conference!

<giggle> I sold a bunch of cash and carry at a festival this weekend, so I actually have cash for drinks and food!! :D Par-tay!!

And, for all you who are questioning, I know for a fact c00p was there. I saw her more than once. LOL!I wonder if they had an issue with something they originally planned for the August special. If the products were delayed for some reason, I could see them switching one of them out for something else. Hmmm. I need to start channeling my inner Nancy Drew.

Hey, Ann, you may have lots of earrings to do for your etsy site. I told oodles of people where I got my cute earrings.

Cool! Thanks, Rae! I did remember to put up a "I'm on vacation" notice so people don't expect me to ship things this weekend.
And I have a stack of Etsy business cards to take with me.Colleen (finley1991) asked me to make a circles necklace for Chris Manion. It is turquoise beads woven together, connecting silver rings that have qualities of a successful PC consultant on them. (Turquoise is the ribbon color for NEDs.) I guess Chris loved it! I'm hoping to get a few orders for those. I'm going to be wearing my red one on Day 3.

chefann said:
Cool! Thanks, Rae! I did remember to put up a "I'm on vacation" notice so people don't expect me to ship things this weekend.
And I have a stack of Etsy business cards to take with me.Colleen (finley1991) asked me to make a circles necklace for Chris Manion. It is turquoise beads woven together, connecting silver rings that have qualities of a successful PC consultant on them. (Turquoise is the ribbon color for NEDs.) I guess Chris loved it! I'm hoping to get a few orders for those. I'm going to be wearing my red one on Day 3.
You take requests? I could come up with a request.

Ann - cute stuff, it's been a little while since I checked out your site. I would love to see a pic. of the necklace you made for Chris, too (or something like it) - sounds pretty!

This is a less than spectacular pic, but it's all I've got. It's a dark blue version.http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/Jewelry/DSCI0014.jpg

Wow, neat! That's totally not what I was picturing in my head, but I like it even better! Those circles are SO cool!! :D

They say integrity, discipline, imagine, focus, strength, and passion.

Now I want to design my own! (when you get back from conference, of course!) ;)

raebates said:
And, for all you who are questioning, I know for a fact c00p was there. I saw her more than once. LOL!

I wonder if they had an issue with something they originally planned for the August special. If the products were delayed for some reason, I could see them switching one of them out for something else. Hmmm. I need to start channeling my inner Nancy Drew.
Awwww...shucks - thanks for the "confirmation" Rae!!! This year was actually a rough year for me to be there, but I truly did love seeing your smiling face each time that we ran into each other!!

What is "Wave 1 Question - and Yes, I Was There"?

"Wave 1 Question - and Yes, I Was There" is a popular Pampered Chef product that is designed to make cooking and baking tasks easier and more efficient. It is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of tasks, such as mixing, blending, and chopping.

How does "Wave 1 Question - and Yes, I Was There" work?

The "Wave 1 Question - and Yes, I Was There" has a unique wave design that allows for better mixing and blending of ingredients. It also comes with sharp blades that make chopping vegetables and fruits quick and easy. Simply place the ingredients in the container and use the included plunger to push them towards the blades. The wave design and sharp blades will do the rest of the work for you.

Is "Wave 1 Question - and Yes, I Was There" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Wave 1 Question - and Yes, I Was There" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the blades to ensure they stay sharp and in good condition.

What are the dimensions of "Wave 1 Question - and Yes, I Was There"?

The "Wave 1 Question - and Yes, I Was There" measures 9.5 inches in height and 6.5 inches in diameter, making it compact enough to store in most kitchen cabinets and drawers.

Can I use "Wave 1 Question - and Yes, I Was There" for hot ingredients?

No, it is not recommended to use "Wave 1 Question - and Yes, I Was There" with hot ingredients. The product is designed for use with cold or room temperature ingredients only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef