• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Doing the Ho Tour on Monday (Day 1, Wave 2) and Was Wondering

In summary, the HO tour is on Monday and you need to pick up your registration packet first. After that, you'll find out where to go for classes and orientations.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I am doing the HO Tour on Monday (Day 1, Wave 2) and was wondering when do we pick up our packets. Is it Monday morning or would I wait until before 1st session. This is my first time so I'm not sure what I'm doing...

Re: PacketsYou'll pick up your registration packet first. You'll need your name badge for getting on/off the shuttle.

Re: PacketsYour HO tour ticket will be in your registration packet, so you'll need to pick it up first. They'll be waiting for you. :)

Re: PacketsLast year it was super easy and fast to get the packet before the HO tour.

Re: Packetswhat if the HO tour is at 7am?

Re: Packets
Becky0216 said:
what if the HO tour is at 7am?

You pick up your packet 50 ft away from where you get in line for the tour. They are fully aware that you need your packet first.

Re: PacketsOkay so dumb question -Everyone in my group is director or above so we are all going to the conf center at different times. How will I know where to go to get my registration packet? I know that they would probably have signs and that once I have my registration packet it tells me where classes are and stuff. Just not sure what to do before I get the packet. Also I am in first timers orientation right after the tour will it tell me where to go for that too? Sorry for all the questions and thanks for helping :)

Re: Packets
chefmoseley said:
Okay so dumb question -Everyone in my group is director or above so we are all going to the conf center at different times. How will I know where to go to get my registration packet? I know that they would probably have signs and that once I have my registration packet it tells me where classes are and stuff. Just not sure what to do before I get the packet. Also I am in first timers orientation right after the tour will it tell me where to go for that too? Sorry for all the questions and thanks for helping :)

I'm wondering the same thing. What time does the shuttle leave the hotels in the morning. I figure I need to get to McCormick for 6:30 when reg opens ... taking the 7:00 HO tour. What was I thinking?

Re: PacketsI don't know for sure, but I would imagine that the shuttles start running at 6am since the registration starts at 6:30pm.

Re: PacketsShuttles will start running around 6:15 (it's only a few minutes to get to the center). Once you get off the shuttle, there will be signs to get to the registration area, or just stop someone who looks like they know where they're going. One thing you'll find is that just about everyone at Conference is super friendly. And you just may meet another Cheffer that way!

1. What is the "Ho Tour" and what does it entail?

The "Ho Tour" is a fun and interactive cooking tour hosted by Pampered Chef. It is designed to showcase our top kitchen products and provide hands-on demonstrations and tips for using them. During the tour, you will have the opportunity to taste delicious recipes and learn new cooking techniques.

2. How long is the "Ho Tour" and what is the schedule like?

The "Ho Tour" typically lasts for about 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the number of products being demonstrated. The schedule may vary, but it usually consists of a quick introduction, followed by product demonstrations and recipe tastings. There may also be a chance to purchase products at a discounted rate during the tour.

3. Is there a fee to attend the "Ho Tour"?

No, there is no fee to attend the "Ho Tour". It is completely free to join and there is no obligation to purchase anything. However, we do recommend bringing some extra cash or a credit card in case you decide to purchase any products that are demonstrated during the tour.

4. Do I need to RSVP for the "Ho Tour" or can I just show up?

We highly recommend RSVPing for the "Ho Tour" so that we can ensure enough product samples and materials for all attendees. You can RSVP by contacting the Pampered Chef consultant who invited you or by registering online through our website. However, if you are unable to RSVP, you are still welcome to attend the tour.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the "Ho Tour" with me?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the "Ho Tour" with you. The more, the merrier! Just make sure to include them in your RSVP so we can plan accordingly. We also encourage you to share the fun and invite others to join our cooking community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mhrivera
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • redsoxgirl