• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Won the Host Special at My Fall Sneak Peek Party Tonight?

In summary, Debbie's house was the host of a fall sneak peak party, and her phone rang around 7:20 p.m. to reveal that her sister was one of the guests. The consultant also received a free gift from the party, and she is hoping her show tonight wins.
chefkathy
I had my fall sneak peek at my house tonight. I always do it as a mystery host so I just listed me as the host when I registered it online. To my surprise, my phone rang around 7:20 p.m. and it was Amy Neal!!! Woohooo!!! I always choose two hosts for my mystery host parties, so the first one I pulled got the free Santoku and then the cohost got to choose the host special and of course everyone gets the rub! Yay! It was so much fun!As the consultant, I also get the free Santoku, but I already have one and my sister came because she *really* wants one, so I'm going to give mine to her. Aren't I nice? :)

That's so cool!! Wow, talk about a Sneak Peek that those guests will never forget. You didn't even have to purchase "Thank you for coming" gifts, HO took care of that! And yes...you are nice ;)

That is SO cool, Deb!!! How awesome!!! Congrats!

wow how FUN----CONGRATS!!

how exciting!! Congratulations!

chefruthie said:
That's so cool!! Wow, talk about a Sneak Peek that those guests will never forget. You didn't even have to purchase "Thank you for coming" gifts, HO took care of that! And yes...you are nice ;)

I gave them all the new F/W Season's Best anyway. :) So now I'm double nice!

Double nice to your guests...extremly nice to your sister :D

How fun Debbie!

YEAH! what fun!

I so hope my show tonight wins!

Do they just send all of the "prizes" to you Deb?

chefmeg said:
YEAH! what fun!

I so hope my show tonight wins!

Do they just send all of the "prizes" to you Deb?

She didn't say....I'm assuming they ship with the show?

So Awesome! Congratulations :)

R U kidding me? I just talked to you 2 hours before! Maybe it was me sending good vibes your way!! J/K!!

CONGRATS!!!:D:D

Sooooo cooooollll!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Congrats, Deb!

My host's phone rang on Tuesday night around 7:45pm...it was AmVets....ugh! :rolleyes:

pampmomof3 said:
R U kidding me? I just talked to you 2 hours before! Maybe it was me sending good vibes your way!! J/K!!

CONGRATS!!!:D:D

Okay...call me at 5pm tomorrow night!

Chef Kearns said:
Okay...call me at 5pm tomorrow night!

HAHAHA! I will if you want! :p:p

1. Can I still place an order after the show has ended?

Yes, you can still place an order after the show has ended. You can either contact the consultant directly or place an order online using the show's unique ordering link.

2. How do I redeem the host rewards I earned from the show?

To redeem your host rewards, you can either contact the consultant directly or use the show's unique ordering link. The consultant will have all the information needed to apply your rewards to your order.

3. Can I earn host rewards if I host a virtual show?

Yes, you can earn host rewards if you host a virtual show. Our virtual shows work the same as in-person shows and you will still earn rewards based on the total sales from your show.

4. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time for your order will vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. Your consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery time based on your specific order.

5. Can I still earn rewards if I refer a friend to the show after it has ended?

Unfortunately, rewards can only be earned from orders placed during the show's active timeframe. However, you can still share the show's unique ordering link with friends and family to earn credit towards future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcmckay