• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Successful Are Mystery Host Shows with a Sneak Peek?

In summary, Deb has a mystery host/fall sneak peek show on Weds night and already has $285 in online orders. She has 7 coming, so it should end up being a good show.
chefkathy
I have a mystery host/fall sneak peek show on Weds night and I already have $285 in online orders! Woohoo! I have 7 coming, so it should end up being a good show.

I only have 3 other August shows so I need this!

Alright Deb!!!! Way to go!!!:chef:

Way to go Deb! I have yet to set the date for mine! I hope when I do get mine going it gets off to a great start like yours.

Woo hooo!!!! That's awesome.:)

Woo-hoo's heading your way! :)

WOO HOO Deb!!

I just scheduled mine for August 21. I have 2 people reply yes so far. We'll see but I have a TON to do to get ready! I want my office to the point that I can actually let people go in there and so that I can FIND what I need.

Good luck everyone! Mine is this Friday night (maybe HO will call and we'll win a knife?!) I'm sending out my reminder email this morning and finalizing my menu and shoping list today.

Great Job!! Maybe, I should have one....... Hmm................

That's a HUGE Woo-hoo!!!!I'm scheduling mine in September only because I'm stealing an idea from my friend who does liasophia... she had a host/customer appreciation last spring and auctioned off all of the new line. I'm going to do that too but want to be sure that I have all of the samples here before I do it. I figure if I get 2 shows out of it, it will cover my costs for the sample products.I'm going to give tickets based on things they do (all laid out in the invitation -- rsvp, bring friends, schedule shows, etc) and also have a recipe tasting where everyone gets a card and they can "rate" the recipes.

That's a great idea!! You'll have to attach the invite so we can take a look......I just had mine & that would be a great thing to add :)

Here is my invitation... :)

PS: It's made in word:mac so some things might not translate over to windows just right but you should get the idea. :)

Attachments

• Fall Host Appreciation Invite 2008.doc
    109.5 KB · Views: 237
    109.5 KB · Views: 217
    109.5 KB · Views: 215
    109.5 KB · Views: 225
pampmomof3 said:
Great Job!! Maybe, I should have one....... Hmm................

I'm wondering the same thing! Are you going to do one??

Last night, I did just decide to do a very casual opportunity night at my house on Sunday. I sent out the emails last night. None of my guests could come to our Sampling of the Pampered Chef last Monday, which was part of our cluster meeting. I thought maybe doing an even more laid-back get-together at my house might be more appealing. I may do a show in September at my house - we'll see. It's mostly neighbors that come to my shows and I don't want to overload them.

What's a Chinese Auction?

Happy Chef said:
What's a Chinese Auction?

It's where you put out the items they can win along with a bowl in front of it... the participants get tickets and drop them in the bowl by the item they want to win and then the winner is drawn at random.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_auction

A good friend at conference told me about her host appreciation auction. I was planning on doing it, but got a little bogged down with stuff. I need to do it. I will plan it for Sept. I will attach her documents in case anyone wants to use it. She did a really good job laying it all out.

Okay...I'll have to post them later. I forgot to save them from my email. Oops!

finley1991 said:
It's where you put out the items they can win along with a bowl in front of it... the participants get tickets and drop them in the bowl by the item they want to win and then the winner is drawn at random.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_auction

That's a great idea to buy the samples for that purpose. Hmmm, I may have to do that. I usually do any show I have as a mystery host show, but this adds even more to it. Great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Related to How Successful Are Mystery Host Shows with a Sneak Peek?

1. What is the Fall Sneak Peek Mystery Host Show?

The Fall Sneak Peek Mystery Host Show is a special event where customers can get a first look at new fall products from Pampered Chef. It also gives them the opportunity to enter a drawing to win the host rewards for the show, which is valued at $285 in free products.

2. How can I enter the drawing to win the host rewards?

To enter the drawing, you must place an order of $60 or more during the limited August availability period. Each $60 order will count as one entry into the drawing. The more you order, the higher your chances of winning the host rewards!

3. When is the limited August availability period for the Fall Sneak Peek Mystery Host Show?

The limited August availability period for the Fall Sneak Peek Mystery Host Show is from August 1st to August 31st. Orders must be placed during this time to be eligible for the drawing to win the host rewards.

4. What are the host rewards for the Fall Sneak Peek Mystery Host Show?

The host rewards for the Fall Sneak Peek Mystery Host Show are valued at $285 and include a selection of new fall products from Pampered Chef. The exact products included in the host rewards may vary.

5. Can I still place an order after the limited August availability period?

Yes, you can still place an order after the limited August availability period, but it will not count towards the drawing to win the host rewards. However, you will still be able to purchase the new fall products that were featured in the Fall Sneak Peek Mystery Host Show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • newmexgirl