• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning Spring Sneak Peek: Who Was Hostess 3/19/06?

In summary, Jennifer is planning her spring sneak peek and is getting ready to mail the postcards out. She wants to see if any of her "naughty nights" friends had shows in the past year, so she can put a reminder in the postcards. She contacted one of the girls and found out that the friend had hosted a show 3/19/06. Jennifer plans to send an invite to the friend, and if the friend comes, great! If not, because she's loyal to her other consultant, then it's her loss! Jennifer has had past hosts from other consultants who came to a show she was doing because they were invited by a friend... and she is doing a show next week for a lady who booked because her
SillyChef
Okay. I am planning my spring sneak peek. I am getting ready to mail the postcards out and wanted to see if any of the people I know or have done business with in my "naughty nights" had shows within the past year so that I can put a reminder letting them know they should use their past host discount.

There is this one lady here that came up. Her show was 3/19/06. I am unsure how to see who her consultant was or if you can even do that? Do you think I shouldn't invite her since she is working with someone else?? Or what?

Well, does she know you do PC? I think I would send an invite, b/c you don't know if the consultant has even called her since doing her show. It has been almost a year, maybe the other consultant doesn't even do PC anymore, I mean, if she calls you about it, then you can ask, saying you dont want to step on any toes. Just my opinion. Good luck.

I would send her an invite...if she comes, great! If not, because she's loyal to her other consultant, then it's her loss! I've had friends that have ordered from me, even though they have had "their own" consultant for years. I could be ethically challenged here, but I would say "Go for it"! Should be interesting to see what the other Cheffers think about this.

I agree with the go for it. I wouldn't have even thought to look up PHD #'s, so I would have never known! You never know who her consultant is/was and what her/his story is. Maybe they don't sell anymore, maybe they'll quit in the future. If that happens, and Ms. X needs to order PC, who will she call? YOU!

Well. I just went through my phone book. I am going to go through my grandmas phone book tomorrow. I am inviting everyone, though I just wasn't sure that if they had hosted a show within the last year, what should I do...? Thanks!!!!

who cares if they hosted with someone else? At least she can come to your show and use her PHD to make a purchase!

She can always say No.

I've had past hosts from other consultants who came to a show I was doing because they were invited by a friend... and I am doing a show next week for a lady who booked because her neighbor 2 doors down who sells PC or used to... hasn't contacted her in months and months and so she wants someone who is active ... I'd go for it! :)

I never concern myself with whether someone is "with" another consultant. I don't have a problem with other people contacting "my" customers. If I'm doing my job right, they feel like I'm their consultant. If not, I would rather they be happy with PC through someone else, than to never buy another PC product.

With one of the girls I know that she lives near my director and I don't want it to look like I am being rude or something. Though, like you all said who knows what has went on with her and Pampered Chef. I mean, a year is a long time to not host a show.... We will see. Maybe she will be interested in the new products!!!! :D

I would definitely invite her. The worst that could happen is she doesn't show up. I have a bunch of customers that have had parties with other consultants. It didn't mean they were committed to those consultants. Once they saw the sales I offered and the good customer care I provided they decided to work with me Not to say that if they get invited to a friends show with another consultant they won't place an order because in that case they are helping the host out. Now that I've jammered on I hope I actually made my point! :eek:0

Thanks Jennifer!!! I sent them. I am doing reminder calls Wed. So we will see how things go. Thank you everyone!

Related to Planning Spring Sneak Peek: Who Was Hostess 3/19/06?

1. What is the purpose of the "Planning Spring Sneak Peek" event?

The "Planning Spring Sneak Peek" event is designed to give our hostesses a first look at our new spring collection and provide them with helpful tips and ideas for hosting successful parties.

2. When and where will the "Planning Spring Sneak Peek" event take place?

The "Planning Spring Sneak Peek" event will take place on March 19th, 2006. The location will vary depending on the hostess, but it will most likely be held at a hostess's home or a local community center.

3. Who can attend the "Planning Spring Sneak Peek" event?

This event is exclusively for our hostesses. If you have hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past or plan to host one in the future, you are eligible to attend.

4. What can I expect at the "Planning Spring Sneak Peek" event?

At the event, you can expect to see and try out our new spring products, learn about the latest trends in cooking and entertaining, and receive helpful tips on how to make your parties even more successful. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other hostesses and share your experiences.

5. How do I RSVP for the "Planning Spring Sneak Peek" event?

To RSVP for the event, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or the hostess of the event. They will be able to provide you with more information and confirm your attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lvanderw
  • robochick84