1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Post Calls for Spring Fling Invite?

1. PCMelissa

PCMelissa Member Gold Member

I want to throw together a Spring Fling for Saturday the 21st... but I do not have time to personally call all of my 130+ past customers. I was thinking of doing a Post call invite. Do youthink it would be effective? OR, should I do an evite, and THEN do a postcall as a reminder? But, I also have a large handful of customers who I do not have emails for.....

I appreciate suggestions. Thanks! I just want to throw this together quickly and I do not have a lot of time to spare.

THANKSS!

Mar 11, 2009
  2. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

I would do the evite and then post calls after.
    I would maybe also send an invitation to those who do not have an email, so they don't get that post call a day before the show and wonder why they didn't get anything sooner.
    I know invites are expensive to send out, so this is up to you. But I have a lot of customers who never open their emails, and if they do its only once or twice a month.
    When I did the icontact, I was surprised at the ones that never open the emails. So mailing an invitation maybe good also.

Kelly V. :chef:

Mar 11, 2009
Have something to add?