• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post Calls for Spring Fling Invite?

In summary, it would be effective to do a post call invite for your Spring Fling event and also send out an evite for those with emails, as well as reach out to those without emails through other means. Timing wise, sending out an evite first and then following up with a post call reminder would be a good approach. Good luck with your event!
PCMelissa
Gold Member
I want to throw together a Spring Fling for Saturday the 21st... but I do not have time to personally call all of my 130+ past customers. I was thinking of doing a Post call invite. Do youthink it would be effective? OR, should I do an evite, and THEN do a postcall as a reminder? But, I also have a large handful of customers who I do not have emails for.....

I appreciate suggestions. Thanks! I just want to throw this together quickly and I do not have a lot of time to spare.

THANKSS!

I would do the evite and then post calls after.
I would maybe also send an invitation to those who do not have an email, so they don't get that post call a day before the show and wonder why they didn't get anything sooner.
I know invites are expensive to send out, so this is up to you. But I have a lot of customers who never open their emails, and if they do its only once or twice a month.
When I did the icontact, I was surprised at the ones that never open the emails. So mailing an invitation maybe good also.

Kelly V. :chef:

Hi there! I think doing a post call invite would be a great idea for your Spring Fling event. It's a quick and easy way to reach out to your past customers and remind them about the event. However, for those customers who you do not have emails for, you could try reaching out to them through other means such as phone calls or even a physical invitation. As for the timing, I think sending out an evite first and then following up with a post call reminder would be a good strategy to ensure that your customers don't forget about the event. Good luck with your Spring Fling!

1. What is a "Post Call for Spring Fling Invite"?

A "Post Call for Spring Fling Invite" is a marketing strategy used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite potential customers to a Spring-themed party where they can learn about and purchase new products.

2. How do I create a successful "Post Call" for my Spring Fling Invite?

To create a successful "Post Call," be sure to include eye-catching graphics and details about the event such as the date, time, location, and what customers can expect. It's also helpful to offer a special incentive or promotion for those who attend.

3. Can I customize my "Post Call" for my specific audience?

Yes, you can customize your "Post Call" to target a specific audience. For example, if you're inviting families, you can mention kid-friendly activities or if you're targeting health-conscious individuals, you can highlight our healthy cooking options.

4. How can I share my "Post Call" with others?

You can share your "Post Call" through various channels such as social media, email, or by handing out physical invitations. Be sure to utilize your personal network and ask them to share with their friends and family as well.

5. What should I include in my "Post Call" to entice people to attend?

To entice people to attend your Spring Fling Invite, you should include attractive images of the products, mention any special offers or promotions, and emphasize the fun and interactive nature of the party. You can also mention any exclusive products or recipes that will only be available at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• grins88
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Nep2nfly