1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Post Calls for Spring Fling Invite?

1. PCMelissa

PCMelissa Member Gold Member

I want to throw together a Spring Fling for Saturday the 21st... but I do not have time to personally call all of my 130+ past customers. I was thinking of doing a Post call invite. Do youthink it would be effective? OR, should I do an evite, and THEN do a postcall as a reminder? But, I also have a large handful of customers who I do not have emails for.....

I appreciate suggestions. Thanks! I just want to throw this together quickly and I do not have a lot of time to spare.

THANKSS!

Mar 11, 2009
  2. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

I would do the evite and then post calls after.
    I would maybe also send an invitation to those who do not have an email, so they don't get that post call a day before the show and wonder why they didn't get anything sooner.
    I know invites are expensive to send out, so this is up to you. But I have a lot of customers who never open their emails, and if they do its only once or twice a month.
    When I did the icontact, I was surprised at the ones that never open the emails. So mailing an invitation maybe good also.

Kelly V. :chef:

Mar 11, 2009
Have something to add?