• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Some Guinea Pigs Again!

In summary, the author is looking for 20 people to help test a new feature of their mailing list service. If you are interested, please email them at [email protected]. Your name, title, phone number, email address, and website address will be automatically inserted into the newsletter.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
(Was) Looking for some guinea pigs again!Hi everyone!

Okay, I need to test out a new feature of my mailing list service and I need about 20 people to help test the new mail merge feature! If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] and I will need:
  • Name
  • Title (if desired)
  • Phone #
  • Email Address
  • Website address

This info will be merged into the newsletter and will appear at the top automatically when you receive it. Anytime the newsletter refers to an article on your PWS, it will insert a link to your PWS directly -- hopefully to drive more traffic to your website.

I appreciate your help! Thanks!!

Joy

ETA:
I have gotten my volunteers -- thanks!

Last edited:
BTW, I will post here when I have enough people and when I send it out, so you know to expect it. I would also like to know if you don't receive it -- as it may get bounced as spam or eaten up by cyberspace (as Melinda has personal experience with!).

I'll send you a note in a second Joy.

Just sent you an email via your profile!

I just sent you my email.

I'm game, I'll send you an email in a few.

I just sent you an email Joy.

Joy,I just emailed you.

Sent you an e-mail! :)

I'm in...I'm sending the e-mail right now.

I'm game ... just sent an email!

I'm in. I just PM'd you with the info.

Hi Joy,

I sent you an email as well!
Thanks!

Just in case anyone is counting responses, I e-mailed earlier.

Since my girls and I just got back from Ratatouille I'd love to be a rodent.(lol)
Email has been sent :)

Have a great evening!

I also sent you an e-mail!

I sent you an email, too! :)

Oooo... ginea pigs are so cute and furry - I'd love to be one. Just promise me, no wheels in my cage, o.k.????

You've got mail Joy!

Ditto...you've got mail!!!

(This thread reminds me that I better get home, update my list-serv and send out July's email -- I started using Joy so I wouldn't be late, since I didn't have to write it and here I am late again... oh well, at least I have the excuse of having a sinus infection!)

Just sent you an email too.

I just emailed you and would love to be included. Thanks

Okay, I just sent you an email.

I'm in!
Thanks
Rita

Hey gang - thanks! I've got everyone I need -- I will probably send out the sample tomorrow night... I started working on it but then had a ton of people over for the holiday and didn't get around to finishing it. I am still trying to figure out how to work the linking in... thanks for volunteering! I will post again once I "hit send"!

Okay, after fiddling with it for 2 days, I finally got it to where I am okay with it... it was sent earlier tonight. I'm curious to see if anyone doesn't get it or finds it in their spam box....

Please let me know if the personalization part worked for you. Thanks!

It worked for me! Thanks for the sample Joy I loved it!

PampChefJoy said:
Okay, after fiddling with it for 2 days, I finally got it to where I am okay with it... it was sent earlier tonight. I'm curious to see if anyone doesn't get it or finds it in their spam box....

Please let me know if the personalization part worked for you. Thanks!
Went to my spam. Looks great! :)

If I was on your list I did not get it. =(

The personalization worked but when forwarding the pictures were gone.

One quick question......
When my customers are accessing the online catalog...if they click on an item, will they be forwarded to my website for the information? When I do that I get the following message...

Order session expired
Your order session has expired or your order cookie has been deleted. Please visit your Consultant's Personal Web site to begin the ordering process again.

Otherwise....my contact information was correct and all pictures showed up when forwarded!

Thanks Joy!!

when i got it everything worked except the link to my pws

when i forwarded it our main email nothing worked and pics were gone :(

thanks joy it was a great newsletter :)

1. What is the purpose of the email?

The purpose of the email is to request volunteers to help test a new mail merge feature for the mailing list service.

2. How many people are needed for the testing?

About 20 people are needed for the testing.

3. What information is required to participate in the testing?

The required information includes name, title (if desired), phone number, email address, and website address.

4. How will the information provided be used?

The information provided will be merged into the newsletter and will appear at the top automatically. It will also insert a link to the recipient's PWS whenever the newsletter refers to an article on their website.

5. How can interested individuals sign up to participate in the testing?

Interested individuals can sign up by emailing the sender at [email protected] with the required information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • PampChefJoy